Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

A lot of athletes couldn't get into Michigan without the benefit of athletic 'considerations'. No shame in that. You just don't tell them that.

Yeah I'm not sure i'd use that as a pitch, although I could see how it COULD be used.

image.jpg

Inteeeerrrrrresting

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate 9m9 minutes ago
Pat Leonardis, Pickard's high school coach at Millburn (N.J) HS, says the 3-star defensive end would like to make decision by the weekend.

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate 10m10 minutes ago
Syracuse is in the ballgame with Jake Pickard a week from signing day. The big question: Can it close?

Nice of Nate to pose the question - Well what if the SU coaching staff gets fired - did you ever think about that?

Last edited:
Nice of Nate to pose the question - Well what if the SU coaching staff gets fired - did you ever think about that?
When exactly is the staff going to be fired that has an effect5 on this recruit?

3 TE/DE guys. I think Clark will be the only TE in college though.

Pretty sure they offered a TE that's a Nebraska Commit too, Matt Snyder.

What's am I missing here with the significance of Clark committing?
All depends on where Michigan wants Pickard to play. If he's being recruited at TE, obviously Clark makes them a tough option for him.

But it all depends on where Michigan ACTUALLY wants him.

All depends on where Michigan wants Pickard to play. If he's being recruited at TE, obviously Clark makes them a tough option for him.

But it all depends on where Michigan ACTUALLY wants him.

In his interview after his OV, Pickard said Hardbaugh wants him as a traditional DE.

In his interview after his OV, Pickard said Hardbaugh wants him as a traditional DE.
I know, I saw that. But I guess the Clark thing is still driven by folks thinking Harbaugh is being disingenuous.