Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

Welcome. UGA has great concerts and the Varsity has hotdogs cooked in beer but Syracuse is a smaller more intimate experience. You will be part of a lifelong network.
They have a Lums on campus? Cool. Next to the Stuckey’s and Texaco.

I hope we can hold on to him too.

It will be interesting to see how the new staff sees his skillset and how to use him. The old staff clearly saw him as OG's replacement. I hope this one sees the same.

Overall, the game (college and pro) has the TE more as a WR than anything. Split off and in the slot, and even if they are set inline, it is to get a LB matchup and beat them in short space.
I mean do you see how Georgia uses their TE? Brock Bower is all over the field. If i was Tremble i’d be salivating at the chance to play in a similar offense.

I didn’t realize he was Tommy Tremble’s brother. Definitely good athletic DNA in that family.

Last edited:
I mean do you see how Georgia uses their TE? Brock Bower is all over the field. If i was Tremble i’d be salivating at the chance to play in a similar offense.

I didn’t realize he was Tommy Tremble’s brother. Definitely good athletic DNA in that family.
Yes, I have seen how Georga used Brock, and hope Jamie can become that type of player. But is it a known fact that Cuse will use him in the same way?

Is it even fair to say that Jamie will be a similar player? Brock has been the best TE in the college game for years, and would have easily been the first TE drafted last year. Jamie is just about to start his college career, and may not even be asked to do the things that Brock was asked to do. Or even be able to perform like him.

Jamie is Cuse's most valuable recruit at this time IMO. I hope he has a great collegiate career and becomes a 1st rd pick playing for Cuse. I guess I just like to temper expectations.

Yes, I have seen how Georga used Brock, and hope Jamie can become that type of player. But is it a known fact that Cuse will use him in the same way?

Is it even fair to say that Jamie will be a similar player? Brock has been the best TE in the college game for years, and would have easily been the first TE drafted last year. Jamie is just about to start his college career, and may not even be asked to do the things that Brock was asked to do. Or even be able to perform like him.

Jamie is Cuse's most valuable recruit at this time IMO. I hope he has a great collegiate career and becomes a 1st rd pick playing for Cuse. I guess I just like to temper expectations.
I don’t think I ever compared him to Brock? I just said he could play a similar position which led to opportunities to touch the ball.

You also realize that Jamie & Tommy's father played at UGA and got a few games in in the NFL.

On the upside, UGA already has a hard commit from Ethan Barbour. Ethan lives in the next town over from Jamie. If Jamie wants a shot at an early and consistent career playing time then SU would be a better bet.

Last edited:
New staff is going to have work to do with Tremble.

That Sucks The Office GIF

Sometimes with a change in staff kids want to reevaluate their options.
Wait coaches can flip our recruits too? When you swim in the deep waters this is the game. Going to win a few and lose a couple as well. Nobody likes to lose but it does happen. I know many won't agree but these kids committed to play for Dino so I can see the change in viewpoint for some. You can't pull offers and not expect to lose some that hey maybe the old staff did a good job with

Also Rivals is hinting that Tremble is gonna get bumped to a 4 star. Its funny how that comes up after other schools get involved and SU can possibly lose his commitment
Maybe tremble is just listening to other schools to bump his rating before signing with us? Hahah