Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

If UGA offers we’re obviously done. They seem stacked at TE and he’s a bit on the lighter side. I won’t feel confident until he actually signs. If he does this would certainly be a huge get.

I saw Jamie play on Friday. As fate would have it, he recognized my Orange shirt as I entered the stadium.

He played every down for the first 3 quarters. The starters then made way for 2nd & 3rd string players as the team was well up on the opposition.

He caught 5 passes, was the target for two deep throws and two in the back of the endzone. None of those were caught, but one of the targeted sideline passes (35 yards) led to a pass interference call on the defense.

I may be able to catch one other of his games.
Next up is Jakhari Williams.

Last edited:
I saw Jaime play on Friday. As fate would have it, he recognized my Orange shirt as I entered the stadium.

He played every down for the first 3 quarters. The starters then made way for 2nd & 3rd string players as the team was well up on the opposition.

He caught 5 passes, was the target for two deep throws and two in the back of the endzone. None of those were caught, but one of the targeted sideline passes (35 yards) led to a pass interference call on the defense.

I may be able to catch one other of his games.
Next up is Jakhari Williams.
Appreciate you sharing!!!

At 204#s I don’t think he’s an SEC (Georgia) TE. The lightest TE on their team is 220 and of 8 tight ends only 2 are less than 230. 5 are 240+

He’s not a traditional TE, he’s a hybrid. Is he fast enough to be a WR? Probably not at Georgia. FYI, they also have 26 wide receivers on their roster. 26 not a misprint.

Georgia has the current #1 ranked cruit class in the nation and already has 27 recruits committed in their 2024 class. Including two TEs and 2 WRs. All 4-star kids.

This doesn’t include what they might want from the portal.

I highly doubt they come through with an offer.

stating the obvious but perfect fit to step into OG’s role. This has to be an easy sell.
Decent chance they both get to play together next year at SU. If OG is 12 months out, I doubt he'll go into the draft.

Decent chance they both get to play together next year at SU. If OG is 12 months out, I doubt he'll go into the draft.
I’d say it’s more than a 50% chance he enters draft. I hope i’m wrong but if he did come back that means he will already be 22 before playing his first career NFL game. A lot will come down to the feedback he receives, but football is not an old man’s sport, or even a relatively young man. His clock is ticking and he’s 1 more injury away from maybe not getting drafted. Luckily he has a father and many people close to him that can advise him correctly.

I’d say it’s more than a 50% chance he enters draft. I hope i’m wrong but if he did come back that means he will already be 22 before playing his first career NFL game. A lot will come down to the feedback he receives, but football is not an old man’s sport, or even a relatively young man. His clock is ticking and he’s 1 more injury away from maybe not getting drafted. Luckily he has a father and many people close to him that can advise him correctly.
I think one thing in our favor is the financials. His family isn't counting on him to support them with an NFL paycheck and NIL really changes things for these kids if they want to stay in school longer. Got to imagine he would be the highest earning player on the team if he came back. Like you though, I do think he'll enter the draft, but would love to see him back. The thought of he and Tremble playing together and our young receivers a year older would really help with breaking in our new QB.

I think one thing in our favor is the financials. His family isn't counting on him to support them with an NFL paycheck and NIL really changes things for these kids if they want to stay in school longer. Got to imagine he would be the highest earning player on the team if he came back. Like you though, I do think he'll enter the draft, but would love to see him back. The thought of he and Tremble playing together and our young receivers a year older would really help with breaking in our new QB.
You're speaking as if they have generational wealth. His father would know better than anyone how long a career can last and with the injury, it might be time to strike now. Gadsden has enough game tape and accolades to warrant leaving.

You're speaking as if they have generational wealth. His father would know better than anyone how long a career can last and with the injury, it might be time to strike now. Gadsden has enough game tape and accolades to warrant leaving.

The tough part is that he has a Lisfranc fracture

Questionable how he looks post surgery.

Certainly possible for him to be back and playing Jamie Tremble

Some minor Lisfranc injuries could heal in as little as 6 weeks. But from what we've heard i'm not getting that is the case with his injury. Many that require surgery takes in the 6-12 month to heal timeframe who knows what that means for his draft stock. I could see him leaving but could certainly see him being back in 2024 as well. That woudl be awesome! I'm sick of losing our best players in their final season at SU.

Some minor Lisfranc injuries could heal in as little as 6 weeks. But from what we've heard i'm not getting that is the case with his injury. Many that require surgery takes in the 6-12 month to heal timeframe who knows what that means for his draft stock. I could see him leaving but could certainly see him being back in 2024 as well. That woudl be awesome! I'm sick of losing our best players in their final season at SU.

That WOULD be awesome [given how his season was basically over before it started this year]. But I have to envision that the QB who might be throwing to him next year will factor heavily into his decision.

That WOULD be awesome [given how his season was basically over before it started this year]. But I have to envision that the QB who might be throwing to him next year will factor heavily into his decision.
I think it will too. Assuming we don't bring in another arm, the QB will likely be CDRW and I think he can be just a good of passer as Shrader if not better. But he's certainly not the overall QB Shrader is currently regarding leadership, pocket presence, feel for the game and running ability. We'll see where he is though once he gets a consistent taste of game play. He just doesn't have enough experience yet.

Hopefully we start out with 2 or 3 easy games to help break in a new QB.

1695756289087.png

Welcome. UGA has great concerts and the Varsity has hotdogs cooked in beer but Syracuse is a smaller more intimate experience. You will be part of a lifelong network.

Don't forget OG only had 1 good year. The league might want to see more.
Now before CL lambasts all of us, JAIME TREMBLE, PLEASE.

I think it will too. Assuming we don't bring in another arm, the QB will likely be CDRW and I think he can be just a good of passer as Shrader if not better. But he's certainly not the overall QB Shrader is currently regarding leadership, pocket presence, feel for the game and running ability. We'll see where he is though once he gets a consistent taste of game play. He just doesn't have enough experience yet.
Like you said he won't be a great QB until Shrader is gone and he's the starter - make s a huge difference when you are the guy leading the team.

We also have that stud of a QB from Georgia coming in also. I wonder if HCDB going to give him a shot.

Looks like he had another good game on Friday.
There is only 1 remaining home game... unfortunately, at the same time as the SU vs BCU game. :(

Also nice to see that his brother scored a TD for the Panthers this weekend as well.