Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

63 days til signing day

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

While offers are good, P5 playing time is better.
If there's no coaching change then I suspect that he'll turn Orange.
Yeah he is clearly on depth chart day 1 I would imagine. Depending on how they utilize him, but regardless he needs to see the field immediately. We need help at WR

Would like it if we saw something positive here regarding the changes. Would like to think Tremble would like the way things are heading and stick but you never know. Seems like the fact he is from GA may help a bit with Fran taking over. I'm sure he knows of him.

Would like it if we saw something positive here regarding the changes. Would like to think Tremble would like the way things are heading and stick but you never know. Seems like the fact he is from GA may help a bit with Fran taking over. I'm sure he knows of him.
He’s liked plenty of Syracuse related things on Twitter the last few days. Think we should be good here.

I hope we hang onto Tremble [for the record, I like Haile, too].

But we are also bringing in several highly rated WR types this weekend, so I guess we just have to see how the dust settles.
I hope we can hold on to him too.

It will be interesting to see how the new staff sees his skillset and how to use him. The old staff clearly saw him as OG's replacement. I hope this one sees the same.

Overall, the game (college and pro) has the TE more as a WR than anything. Split off and in the slot, and even if they are set inline, it is to get a LB matchup and beat them in short space.

Last edited:
The main guys I want to hold onto from this class are:
Tremble
Hailie
Williams
Hart
McMorris
Jayden Brown
Goodacre

Add:
Hornsby-lock
Willis-60/40 he flips
KingJoseph-lock
Caden Brown-pretty much a lock
Torrence-if we have room
Muschamp-if we get him on campus he flips
Beasley-would be a HUGE flip. I think it’s 50/50
1 of (Philsotin and Barnes)

Then next weekend we’ll have another big weekend with more names to come out.

I think we add transfers like Diggs and Norman
A few that have not come out yet and will after the bowl season

The rest I would wish them well obviously but I wouldn’t think it’s a gut punch for the class

Tremble
Hailie
Williams
Hart
McMorris
Jayden Brown
Goodacre

Add:
Hornsby-lock
Willis-60/40 he flips
KingJoseph-lock
Torrence-if we have room

The rest I would wish them well obviously but I wouldn’t think it’s a gut punch for the class
Thanks for the info! Are you hearing anything on the portal QB front? That would leave them with CDRW, Davis and two true freshman QBs.

Tremble
Hailie
Williams
Hart
McMorris
Jayden Brown
Goodacre

Add:
Hornsby-lock
Willis-60/40 he flips
KingJoseph-lock
Torrence-if we have room

You may be in for disappointment.

We’re def keeping tremble
Do you "know" this with certainty or are you just basing this on what you think will happen? There is a big difference and people get fed up quickly with this kind of stuff. I realize you have only been posting here for a little over 1 week. You have been a pretty...let's just say enthusiastic commentator in that 1 week.

Just an FYI, the poster you responded to is one of the most informed posters here. My responding to you really has nothing to do with whether Tremble is coming or not. I also believe you should post as you see fit. It was just an opportunity to let you know how some of this might sound to others (maybe it's just me) because you are so new here.

Do you "know" this with certainty or are you just basing this on what you think will happen? There is a big difference and people get fed up quickly with this kind of stuff. I realize you have only been posting here for a little over 1 week. You have been a pretty...let's just say enthusiastic commentator in that 1 week.

Just an FYI, the poster you responded to is one of the most informed posters here. My responding to you really has nothing to do with whether Tremble is coming or not. I also believe you should post as you see fit. It was just an opportunity to let you know how some of this might sound to others (maybe it's just me) because you are so new here.
Mods can ban me if he doesn’t come here

I’m that confident