Class of 2024 - TE Tayvion Galloway (OH) Verbal to Purdue | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Tayvion Galloway (OH) Verbal to Purdue

He posted three videos of cuse stuff (campus, dome) and that was it from his visit. He posted a ucf and Purdue video as well. Very different than all the other ones he posted during his visits

Kids will always post the after visit hype pieces. He’ll be posting cuse stuff Monday too.

After seeing the Purdue uniform pics he posted. I don’t understand why Syracuse doesn’t utilize the Dome and its unique features for some of the recruits visits and photo shoots.

Drop the scoreboard to field level, put up a graphic of the kids name and whatever, dim the lights. No other university could replicate that.

After seeing the Purdue uniform pics he posted. I don’t understand why Syracuse doesn’t utilize the Dome and its unique features for some of the recruits visits and photo shoots.

Drop the scoreboard to field level, put up a graphic of the kids name and whatever, dim the lights. No other university could replicate that.
Might be 100% incorrect here but I'm pretty sure it's against the "rules" to simulate a game-day atmosphere for recruits. Not sure if that eliminates the scoreboard idea but could be viewed that way, potentially.

Might be 100% incorrect here but I'm pretty sure it's against the "rules" to simulate a game-day atmosphere for recruits. Not sure if that eliminates the scoreboard idea but could be viewed that way, potentially.
thats not fair because OSU type schools have fans in the stands so going to the stadium wouldnt look like game day vs SU where its pretty much the same crowd for a game or not.

All I saw on his Purdue visit was him standing on their field , which looked like a hay field.

No. I think this kid ismore about going on free visits with the girlfriend.
And our coaching staff isn't recruiting her for a scholarship. ;)
It was a general comment, not specific to this one player

He’s posted nothing from cuse visit so can’t assume that went too well. But also seems like he is literally just doing unlimited visits and having a summer of fun on schools dime.
And what’s so wrong with that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom