Class of 2025 - TE/WR Daunte Bacheyie (NY: CBA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/23/24) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 TE/WR Daunte Bacheyie (NY: CBA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/23/24)

I get that we want all these kids and trust Fran's evaluations, but part of me still thinks we should be pumping the brakes on some of these until our season starts to play out. If we have the season we think we'll have, the hype will be massive. I just hope we have room for all of the elite prospects we're after if it does all work out...would Fran ever pull a scholarship offer for a lower ranked recruit if it meant we got another 4 star guy?
Every one of these kids have some measurable we didnt used to have. We will find spots to open if we need.

I get that we want all these kids and trust Fran's evaluations, but part of me still thinks we should be pumping the brakes on some of these until our season starts to play out. If we have the season we think we'll have, the hype will be massive. I just hope we have room for all of the elite prospects we're after if it does all work out...would Fran ever pull a scholarship offer for a lower ranked recruit if it meant we got another 4 star guy?
It will all work out in the end.

We may get a few elite kids in '25, but Fran warned we were behind on that class when he started.

'26 will be the class where we'll be able to press for all of those elite guys, as we've already seen.

I completely understand where you are coming from. But, we need to remember that there are no more caps on yearly recruiting totals. Gone are the days of the 25 max, and now Fran can bring in more (say 35) HS kids every year until his vision is reached. Clearly, Cuse is planning on supplementing those HS totals with ready to play, and as close to NFL quality players, as possible from the portal.

Love that they are claiming the kids in their back yard. Btw might not be the only good news tonight
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Love that they are claiming the kids in their back yard. Btw might not be the only good news tonight
Wait another one besides to Canadian OLinemen?

Yeah, i totally get it. I'm thrilled we're getting these dudes! Just me getting greedy because of the potential of this season.
I trust coach with knowing what we need. I truly think he knows this season could push us in the direction we need badly to get us there consistantly. I know trusting another coach is hard after the last coach. Faith without evidance. If i hear that 1 more time ima puck.

I trust coach with knowing what we need. I truly think he knows this season could push us in the direction we need badly to get us there consistantly. I know trusting another coach is hard after the last coach. Faith without evidance. If i hear that 1 more time ima puck.
Pucking only works in hockey … but thank you I’m here all week … try the veal :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom