Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

ill be the judge. whoever deposits the most money into my PayPal account has an excellent chance at being crowned tecmo fantasy king.
I have good information indicating that tabs have been setup at all the local hotspots near you in excess of $50/per. Just let them know when you arrive that you'll be utilizing these tabs, so that they can keep the entire meal "off the books."

Signed, Your's truly, Orangepace.

Fun tidbit

When an offensive ball carrier is 50 points higher in HP than the defensive player he will run him over, aka, popcorn

As it pertains to our draft

Gary Reasons HP 38 = Popcorn vs Okoye 94 , Muster 94, Rathman 94 and Ottis Anderson 88
Junior Seau HP 44, Wayne Haddix 44, and Richard Johnson 44 = Popcorn vs Okoye 94 , Muster 94, and Rathman 94

Funny... I picked both Rathman and Anderson for a reason gents...;)

Putting this here so it won't get burried or spam a heavily used board. For those not participating feel free to comment but please do NOT mention players that have not yet been drafted.

We've got 8 teams drafting what they think will be the best team, and will be a 12 round snake draft consiting of:

Final rosters

OrangePace
QB – John Elway QB/DEN
HB – Ottis Anderson RB/GIA
HB – Tom Rathman RB/SF
WR – Sterling Sharpe WR/GB
WR – Haywood Jeffries WR/HOU
WR/TE flex – Mark “Super” Duper WR/MIA
DL – Richard Dent DE/CHI
DL – Charles Mann DL/WAS
LB – LT LB/GIA
LB – Mike Singletary LB/CHI
DB/S – Ronnie Lott DB/SF
DT/DL – Charles Hayley LB/SF

Not to gloat, as we all did pretty well drafting... But my defense is NASTY! If you're going to run against this squad, you better have one of the top speed RB's (Bo, etc), because your only hope is to outrun them. You can try to throw, but you run the risk of getting sacked, by not only the DL, but also my two OLBs. If your guy is caught in a rundown, very high chance of fumble with my LBs and Monster S, Mister Lott. I love this defense.

hey guys ill have my rankings in by the weekend- working on a board presentation next couple days so long hours for OZ tonight and tomorrow.
You got it. Just do what I do. Smile inside no matter what. Even if some parts don't go over well, if you are smiling inside, it's like you expect some rough seas and deal with it better. I rock interviews every single time, almost as if I already know what happens due to psyching myself into the good frame of mind.

Trust me. Works well. Even though I do prepare like nuts ahead of the big day. :)

You got it. Just do what I do. Smile inside no matter what. Even if some parts don't go over well, if you are smiling inside, it's like you expect some rough seas and deal with it better. I rock interviews every single time, almost as if I already know what happens due to psyching myself into the good frame of mind.

Trust me. Works well. Even though I do prepare like nuts ahead of the big day. :)

thanks man :) this one hopefully will go smooth- i try and just go crazy on how everything looks and then improv to a certain degree on the delivery- use to do door to door sales as a kid so just my style- for the most part our board is pretty fair- only a couple of jerks who ask questions they know there is no answer to.

thanks man :) this one hopefully will go smooth- i try and just go crazy on how everything looks and then improv to a certain degree on the delivery- use to do door to door sales as a kid so just my style- for the most part our board is pretty fair- only a couple of jerks who ask questions they know there is no answer to.
Ah, those are the perfect jerks to try the inner smile on! You got this. Sound like you're ready for it with your preparation alone.

hey guys ill have my rankings in by the weekend- working on a board presentation next couple days so long hours for OZ tonight and tomorrow.

No rush. I'll post em when I get all of them and still need from you, Dig, and troop.

board meeting over- got home nes was there first game continued the season that was previously saved- game 1 with dallas - destroyed the gmen 56 - 7 and LT needed air chasing around smith and highsmith.

board meeting over- got home nes was there first game continued the season that was previously saved- game 1 with dallas - destroyed the gmen 56 - 7 and LT needed air chasing around smith and highsmith.
I hope it went very well.

That is freaking awesome good job. Agee/Smith were decent RBs and that Cowboys team was young and had talent when I played with them.

I posted in this in the Randall Cunningham thread on the football board, but because its from the Tecmo Super Bowl season we are drafting from I thought I would post it here. How good was Randall Cunningham and I hope his son comes to Syracuse to play QB.

I hope it went very well.

thanks man- it did the two jerks actually didn't make it so it was really smooth other than it being moved up from this morning to 5pm yesterday.

That is freaking awesome good job. Agee/Smith were decent RBs and that Cowboys team was young and had talent when I played with them.

the trick for me was replacing agee with highsmith( very underrated back and good receiver) and then switching novacek to a wideout and putting in the backup te. This leaves you with irvin and novacek and both are dangerous. This also makes the cowboys playbook deadly with such a variety. I actually got down 7-0 off a meggett fumble on his own 10 that turned into a stephen baker recovery and 90 yd td. After that i just sat on the outside runs and lurked in the secondary with james washington. I picked off two passes with my back against the end zone so that helped the final score line. Noonan and stubbs get good pressure on simms too so that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom