Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

thanks man- it did the two jerks actually didn't make it so it was really smooth other than it being moved up from this morning to 5pm yesterday.
Rough little switch to the day before, but at least the jerk store didn't show up! Maybe yesterday was better as they could have been plotting for today, lol.

Meanwhile, I had a class and demo to show people one of my applications (led by another guy, a good friend, but I had many pieces, presentations). It went great! I got a lot of "great job", "nice job" compliments after.

Rough little switch to the day before, but at least the jerk store didn't show up! Maybe yesterday was better as they could have been plotting for today, lol.

Meanwhile, I had a class and demo to show people one of my applications (led by another guy, a good friend, but I had many pieces, presentations). It went great! I got a lot of "great job", "nice job" compliments after.

awesome!! i love going into the weekend on a good note! Glad all went well :)

Zoo is in. Digible is the last we're waiting on.

How do you guys want me to post results? You want average's next to teams and number of first place votes or just straight rankings with no numbers?

Also, looks like it won't be a clean sweep. At least 3 teams getting #1 votes thus far and a few teams with drastically different rankings from different coaches.

Lets go with straight rankings - leave a little mystery - to all but yourself at least :). Also lets talk about doing another round with full squads maybe? Then maybe think of a basis for drafting being considerate of either ratings etc or some other way to draft with more purpose than personal preference?

Yes, the little bit of mystery is good plus no one's feelings get hurt. I know that every single slot was a tough decision for me.

Might not be online as much in the coming days. Lost my job. Downsizing again. With the car accident, outrageous house problems, it hasn't been a great week for me and my family. Never fear, though. Things always work out. Still, going to be a rough patch for now.

Signed,
Even Steven

Might not be online as much in the coming days. Lost my job. Downsizing again. With the car accident, outrageous house problems, it hasn't been a great week for me and my family. Never fear, though. Things always work out. Still, going to be a rough patch for now.

Signed,
Even Steven

Wow bro. Tough spot but stay up, it'll get better.

Dammmmmmn, fellas. That was something special, and you guys' going to make me cry out of joy for the love.
All of you are awesome, just in case someone hasn't told you that lately. :)

Car Accident + Central AC dying + Plumbing + Sump Pump + Layoff = Tough Break
Tough Break = Tee can take just about anything on the chin right now and say, "Bring it on"
:D

Dammmmmmn, fellas. That was something special, and you guys' going to make me cry out of joy for the love.
All of you are awesome, just in case someone hasn't told you that lately. :)

Car Accident + Central AC dying + Plumbing + Sump Pump + Layoff = Tough Break
Tough Break = Tee can take just about anything on the chin right now and say, "Bring it on"
:D

Not sure where you're at but if you're anywhere near SE PA I've got a 12,000 BTU window unit that's yours if you want it.

Not sure where you're at but if you're anywhere near SE PA I've got a 12,000 BTU window unit that's yours if you want it.
Thanks, man! You're very generous to offer. I had just replaced the old, circa 1960s one with my new unit for 5K. Yikes! But money well spent. Again, many thanks for your generosity, IO!

Thanks, man! You're very generous to offer. I had just replaced the old, circa 1960s one with my new unit for 5K. Yikes! But money well spent. Again, many thanks for your generosity, IO!

All good, try and help where I can. Don't have a ton of money but would give the shirt off my back to help out. My wife would LOVE central air but it's not in the budget anytime soon. Our neighbors central A/C went out last summer and ran them 3k+ just for new internals so I know it's not pretty. Gotta do what's necessary to keep the wife and kids cool though.

All good, try and help where I can. Don't have a ton of money but would give the shirt off my back to help out. My wife would LOVE central air but it's not in the budget anytime soon. Our neighbors central A/C went out last summer and ran them 3k+ just for new internals so I know it's not pretty. Gotta do what's necessary to keep the wife and kids cool though.

central hvac systems are awful- we have a dual system that came with the house and its been nothing but a money pit- ill take an ac unit and a mix on electric and gas heaters all day.

as for helping out - im with IO - whatever i can do be more than happy to. Its an orange family round here - sept for the few grumps and annoying fans that pop up occassionally:)

central hvac systems are awful- we have a dual system that came with the house and its been nothing but a money pit- ill take an ac unit and a mix on electric and gas heaters all day.

as for helping out - im with IO - whatever i can do be more than happy to. Its an orange family round here - sept for the few grumps and annoying fans that pop up occassionally:)

Push came to shove, I would even help a UConn fan out. :eek: I may draw the line with Hoyas though.

I miss the old ac unit days, but this new one can cool off Panamanians in a heat wave. Panamanians? Yes, that will do.

Tee Brotha, sorry to hear all that man, damn. You seem like a good dude tho, good things happen to good people.

Always got a cold beer in the fridge for ya.

Ps- if you wanna set your old job on fire, hit me up. Never done it before, but it seems like it wouldn't be hard

Tee Brotha, sorry to hear all that man, damn. You seem like a good dude tho, good things happen to good people.

Always got a cold beer in the fridge for ya.

Ps- if you wanna set your old job on fire, hit me up. Never done it before, but it seems like it wouldn't be hard
Thanks, brother. You're awesome. I got a match, you bring the flammables. :)
Nah, all good. Left on good terms. But still, thanks for the support man.

hey tee, I hear the Yanks got a job opening you'd be perfect for, assistant to the traveling secretary!

good luck man, things will work out. in the meantime lets all have a pbr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom