Tennessee interested in Babers | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee interested in Babers

Well... he would definitely win 6 - 8 games a year, most years. So in that sense, he would be quite the upgrade. How I long for the terrible coaching of Lovie Smith.

I know. I could at least sit and watch the Lovie teams.

smith is on a very hot seat there. dino knows the midwest area very well, and recruits it. it maybe of interest to him if it comes to pass.

Lovie's seat might be warm, but it's far from very hot. He was hired in March of 2016, so he has only brought in one recruiting class. Many of those freshman are playing this year. While they will probably go 2-9, I really don't see U of I making a move less than 2 years into Lovie's 6 year contract.

Lovie's seat might be warm, but it's far from very hot. He was hired in March of 2016, so he has only brought in one recruiting class. Many of those freshman are playing this year. While they will probably go 2-9, I really don't see U of I making a move less than 2 years into Lovie's 6 year contract.

I never understood hiring him as a CFB coach. People can spin things any way they want but he's not a college coach. I'm sure he's great with recruits and has the personality for that, it doesn't make him a "good recruiter" though. That's just one issue.

supposedly tennessee just locked up gruden, per a source associated with their board

Tennessee is expressing heavy interest in Dino Babers. I’ve heard this from PSU insiders. I haven’t seen a thing on this board. Is this being discussed at all in Syracuse????
These ae
supposedly tennessee just locked up gruden, per a source associated with their board
Frank the Tank is now a Vol fan! Texas to the ACC, it's a lock :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom