Terrible, horrible movies to avoid | Syracusefan.com

Terrible, horrible movies to avoid

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
So, we've got a thread on funny movies, and shows to watch, but I really feel the service we most need is movies to absolutely stay away from when we are sitting there scrolling through the list on Netflix.

I'll get us started. What Keeps you Alive will make you want to kill yourself. As my wife said, it's one of the only movies she ever watched where she wanted the protagonist to get killed so the movie could just end already.

My question would be why would you have watched it in the first place? Never heard of it, not even sure it got any kind of release other than some VOD and some canadian run.

Norm of the North was hands down the worst movie I ever took my kids to.

My question would be why would you have watched it in the first place? Never heard of it, not even sure it got any kind of release other than some VOD and some canadian run.
Wife loves horror movies and read some nonsense that this was a good one.

Ooh have you watched Sweetheart? She might like that one. I thought it was really good. Pretty sure it's still on Netflix.

I try never to go down that road with the stuff my wife finds.. She is about 10% of the time happy with here own selections. Horror movies are really in a couple of classes.. Very few good ones, but a few that you can enjoy in their badness.

I try never to go down that road with the stuff my wife finds.. She is about 10% of the time happy with here own selections. Horror movies are really in a couple of classes.. Very few good ones, but a few that you can enjoy in their badness.
After this one my wife told me to never let her pick another one again.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was horrendous and Tarantino should feel bad.
I thought Pitt was really good in the movie.. the rest of it was just a meander thru time. But if you treated it as though it was filmed in the 70s it actually feels like many other movies of that time frame.

I thought Pitt was really good in the movie.. the rest of it was just a meander thru time. But if you treated it as though it was filmed in the 70s it actually feels like many other movies of that time frame.
Agreed, but think Pitt did well despite the design. In my opinion it was a bad waste of two legendary actors

WonderWoman 1984.
And I kinda liked the first one.

Superintelligence isn‘t offensively bad—it’s just not good In a very disappointing way. Watch JEXI instead.

I remember walking out of Zoolander many years ago. Just idiotic in an unfunny way.
I'm not a fan of Ben Stiller's characters.
I didn’t mind the first one, but the second was horrendous. I got maybe 10 minutes into it before deciding it was just gonna make me angry to continue.

1614718535070.png

I didn’t mind the first one, but the second was horrendous. I got maybe 10 minutes into it before deciding it was just gonna make me angry to continue.
I didn't even know there was a second one.

1984 had its moments but you had to get thru 80% of the rest to see them.. The first one was fine. DC just doesnt do them very well.