tgd-time to make a statement or make a change | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

tgd-time to make a statement or make a change

Guess thats why Oregon is Oregon, PSU is PSU and we're Syracuse. Between the facilities talk this ordeal has brought to light and how these 3 similar situations have been handled its very obvious why we're nowhere near their level.

Well, we don't have Nike to fund our program or 40,000 students and 90,000 people at our games even when we suck.

Well, we don't have Nike to fund our program or 40,000 students and 90,000 people at our games even when we suck.
PSU didnt exactly have stellar crowds this year. Yes, thats why we're not in their league. PSU has Terry Pegula as their sugar daddy. However, we have alot of noteworthy rich alum, but none of them feel a bond to the football program. The only way to make money is to spend money. If we make the football team more competitive, more fans will come out. Bigger crowds, more revenue. More wins, more fans, some alumnus who hits it big remembers his time at those great football games and donates to the program. Some rich alumni who went to 2 or 3 football games because we suck isnt going to donate money to the football program.

Rosco - maybe people will listen to what your saying if you finally admit you were wrong to post threads over and over and over again just sh!tting on the players and staff when you were clearly wrong about almost everything you said.

Until you do that - !

all these posts telling me im wrong-and not one about how this is effecting recruiting-

its not like 3 more weeks of this will have any adverse effects on recruiting right libero2?
I took a look at the UnderArmour Bowl roster, 100 players, no-SU recruits. Semper-Fidelis, another 100, 1 SU Recruit. Obviously something more than this episode is affecting recruiting. The sadder thing is may affecting the ONLY recruit on either roster.

W
I took a look at the UnderArmour Bowl roster, 100 players, no-SU recruits. Semper-Fidelis, another 100, 1 SU Recruit. Obviously something more than this episode is affecting recruiting. The sadder thing is may affecting the ONLY recruit on either roster.
ell to be fair, we are hoping to land Laray Smith, so that would be 2 SU recruits in the Semper Fidelis game...

1 nba team with a massive history-

compared to a wisconsin interview and 3-4-5 nfl interviews with most being piss poor run franchises

I thought this was bebunked anf he did not interview at WI

Rosco - maybe people will listen to what your saying if you finally admit you were wrong to post threads over and over and over again just sh!tting on the players and staff when you were clearly wrong about almost everything you said.

Until you do that - !
i guess you just pick and choose what to remember-

you just have a issue with those who arent in line with your train of thought -

God, you are one supremely aggravating poster. Guys like you that post this kind of negativity really make me want to avoid this place. I don't recall ever once reading a positive post from you. You aren't happy unless you're miserable and taking everyone with you..

God, you are one supremely aggravating poster. Guys like you that post this kind of negativity really make me want to avoid this place. I don't recall ever once reading a positive post from you. You aren't happy unless you're miserable and taking everyone with you..
Thank you Alpha! I said pretty much the same thing earlier in the thread but it got nuked. Thanks KJB.

I guess you've never been contacted regarding a promotion. This is the way it works. They contact you, you talk. Doesn't mean you get an offer or take the job. Nothing unusual here at all.

Five or six interviews means you are looking for a job.

another think like me or leave post- how do you get along in life if you cant handle a person posting on the internet?

No one on here can confirm he actually interviewed. These are all "reports" made by other people. Did these people actually see DM in AZ? Do they have a GPS tracker on him? These reports could all be balogne like most of the other stuff floating around out there. We will know something sooner than later. Maybe DM and DG are having very deep, drawn-out discussions and haven't agreed on anything yet. Just maybe. Why release a statement until you have an answer?

maybe in the real world- not around here with the bologna lovers

You're the BlueCurtain of Doug Marrone. I distinctly remember you showing up last season and last spring to argue Doug should be fired. You popped up last spring to argue Doug was on the hot seat because of his inept offense.

Remarkably I don't remember you showing up at all during the season, which also happened to feature the best offense we've had since McNabb was here against a schedule that included Big 12, SEC, Pac 12 and B1G teams.

But now you have a reason to call for Doug to be fired, so here you are!

It's also funny that you're criticizing a poster here who was one of Doug's biggest detractors earlier this season.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

No one on here can confirm he actually interviewed. These are all "reports" made by other people. Did these people actually see DM in AZ? Do they have a GPS tracker on him? These reports could all be balogne like most of the other stuff floating around out there. We will know something sooner than later. Maybe DM and DG are having very deep, drawn-out discussions and haven't agreed on anything yet. Just maybe. Why release a statement until you have an answer?

Teams have confirmed the interviews.

Because a certain newspaper board immigrant demands it. Isn't that a good enough reason?

Hopefully he is deported.

another think like me or leave post- how do you get along in life if you cant handle a person posting on the internet?

This has nothing to do with "think like me". It has everything to do with people acting like miserable ba$tards and casting a schleprock cloud over everything. If you can't figure this out and how it has to do with how a message is delivered as opposed to just the message, I feel sorry for you. Nobody wants to be around misery except other miserable people.

all these posts telling me im wrong-and not one about how this is effecting recruiting-

its not like 3 more weeks of this will have any adverse effects on recruiting right libero2?

Give me a break. Now you're so concerned about preserving a recruiting class when your well documented opinion is that our recruiting flat out sucks?

I swear your M.O. is that you gravitate to whatever negative assumption you can make and then milk the hell out of it until noone else will listen. It's getting very, very old.

You aren't serious?

Yes, I am serious. Teams have confirmed coaches they have interviewed and Marrone is among them. You seem to have a serious case of denial.

Teams have confirmed the interviews.

Yes. But it doesn't mean that he is/was even in Arizona. There are such things as Phone/Skype interviews. We recruiters do it all the time.

Yes. But it doesn't mean that he is/was even in Arizona. There are such things as Phone/Skype interviews. We recruiters do it all the time.

Who said he was - the issue was if he interviewed not the method. The guy is having his agent shop him in every place open. Time to get real, the guy wants out.

Listen FloridaSteve - I "picked" up that you only post negative stupid and I remember that that's all you do. As does everyone else on here. You don't have a train of thought, that would be giving too much credit to what you post.

its easier to get nasty than get facts- and im not this steve guy
Listen FloridaSteve - I "picked" up that you only post negative stupid and I remember that that's all you do. As does everyone else on here. You don't have a train of thought, that would be giving too much credit to what you post.

is posting something that pertains to the post itself a viable option ? or personal drivel the best you can do?

Who said he was - the issue was if he interviewed not the method. The guy is having his agent shop him in every place open. Time to get real, the guy wants out.

I disagree. It is a different level of interview than if you are face to face or out wining and dining a candidate. Much more preliminary/cursory. For these companies it is just a way to cover all their bases, check out all the options. Doesn't mean there is real interest.
For the candidate interviews can just be a means for determining their "worth".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom