tgd-time to make a statement or make a change | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

tgd-time to make a statement or make a change

the magician says bologna now going to interview in San Diego -

the magician says bologna now going to interview in San Diego -

Is personal drivel the best you can do? Call him by his name, you wouldn't call him bologna to his face. Have some freakin' respect.

Who said he was - the issue was if he interviewed not the method. The guy is having his agent shop him in every place open. Time to get real, the guy wants out.

Have these teams issued statements confirming? These are all still "reports"... that's all I'm saying, and none of us know so both arguments are inconclusive.

Have these teams issued statements confirming? These are all still "reports"... that's all I'm saying, and none of us know so both arguments are inconclusive.

I am trying to tell you that yes they have.

I disagree. It is a different level of interview than if you are face to face or out wining and dining a candidate. Much more preliminary/cursory. For these companies it is just a way to cover all their bases, check out all the options. Doesn't mean there is real interest.
For the candidate interviews can just be a means for determining their "worth".

That is not the point. Marrone obviously has interest in leaving for an NFL job. Whether or not he gets one is another issue. The guy has had at least two interviews and is going to have one with Philly and SD. Only the big names will get hired in a single day long face-to-face process because the owner will have already made up his mind before the interview and it really is just a negotiation. Doug would have to impress on the initial feeler and then win the job in a follow up.

If anyone thinks that allowing your agent to put your name up for every NFL opening is not an indication of his desire to leave then I just have to disagree with them.

People here are crazy. Let it play out. Circumstances change. Give it a freaking rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom