Thamel gives some names | Syracusefan.com

Thamel gives some names

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
IMG_8927.jpeg
Sorry if already posted

So out of this pool...how many just say no. Want more $ than SU could offer? Use it as a negotiating tool to get another job? Are actually interested?

Candle is in the final 4 for Michigan State with Elko and Fisch and Smith from Oregon state. So clearly he must be something to be desired.

My number one would be Cig. The guy is a winner. Cig, then Chadwell then whoever from there

I realize this is a tangent, but fairly crushing for Syracuse.com to get beat on this story.

Writing off the university’s press release after the story’s already out is the last place you ever want to be as the news outlet of record.

At least it’s clear they already had the “obit” prepared in advance.

Bronco Mendenhall please

Or Cignetti

Or Coen

Or Austin

Some great names in this list, which is why you fire now, as opposed to later.

Last edited:
Candle is in the final 4 for Michigan State with Elko and Fisch and Smith from Oregon state. So clearly he must be something to be desired.

My number one would be Cig. The guy is a winner. Cig, then Chadwell then whoever from there
He’s 62

Chesney can coach that’s for sure and is known as a good coach around the circles but who knows what that guy can do to recruit. Coen is interesting and has shown flashes at UK but then has duds. Cig is the guy. One time !

I realize this is a tangent, but fairly crushing for Syracuse.com to get beat on this story.

Writing off the university’s press release after the story’s already out is the last place you ever want to be as the news outlet of record.

At least it’s clear they already had the “obit” prepared in advance.
The 6 ppl that pay for a subscription are very upset.

Candle consistently does less with by far the most resources and talent in the MAC. He would fail here. Pass.

Bronco would be incredible. Hopefully Beck and Anae have good things to say about Cuse.

On the subject of Bronco:

I listen to his podcast and he is all about horses. He invites recruits to ride horses on their official visits to get a handle on their personalities and if they are able to take directions. Does CNY have a big horse scene?

On the subject of Bronco:

I listen to his podcast and he is all about horses. He invites recruits to ride horses on their official visits to get a handle on their personalities and if they are able to take directions. Does CNY have a big horse scene?
Manlius NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom