The 2021-2022 Portal Cup | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

The 2021-2022 Portal Cup

... t h a t a r e d o c u m e n t e d...

:cool:

If only our kids knew...

Yeah, this.

I’m on a group text with several of my fraternity brothers, and we’ve all remarked on occasion about how incredibly fortunate we were that there were no smartphones back then, and hence no video evidence of anything that we may or may not have done. Hypothetically. ;)

Yeah, this.

I’m on a group text with several of my fraternity brothers, and we’ve all remarked on occasion about how incredibly fortunate we were that there were no smartphones back then, and hence no video evidence of anything that we may or may not have done. Hypothetically. ;)

Not a day goes by where I'm not thankful for the nonexistence of smartphones and social media during my college days and the rest of my 20s.

There were a couple years in my 20s when I actually wasn't in college.

Yeah, this.

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

"And now for the most crucial part. Four in 10 Portal entrants did not find a home equal or better to the one they left. This chart shows that only 54 percent of entrants found a home at an FBS school."

Pretty much as expected, across the board.

"And now for the most crucial part. Four in 10 Portal entrants did not find a home equal or better to the one they left. This chart shows that only 54 percent of entrants found a home at an FBS school."

One might hope that players would become aware of those percent ages and try to make the best of things where they are. But each one of them thinks they are the one who is going to make it big, just like those who declare for the draft. the stats don't apply to them.

Syracuse football hasn’t had anyone enter the portal since the spring semester started.

Spring ball ended more than two weeks ago and so far our roster is holding tight.

Come May 1st coaches will know who is out there that will be able to come in with immediate eligibility. I wouldn’t be surprised if we signed two more players from the portal, hopefully in time for the players to be on campus for the summer strength and conditioning program.

Syracuse football hasn’t had anyone enter the portal since the spring semester started.

Spring ball ended more than two weeks ago and so far our roster is holding tight.

Come May 1st coaches will know who is out there that will be able to come in with immediate eligibility. I wouldn’t be surprised if we signed two more players from the portal, hopefully in time for the players to be on campus for the summer strength and conditioning program.
And as a wise man named, money3189 , said don't forget JUCOs.

Liberty DT Henry Chibueze just entered portal

While I'm not sure he'll be a starter he could be a valuable addition. Might be worth a look.

Liberty DT Henry Chibueze just entered portal

While I'm not sure he'll be a starter he could be a valuable addition. Might be worth a look.

Sounds like he was in line to be a starter. I bet he has a team in mind that is holding a spot for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom