The all-inclusive Cuse Coaching Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Cuse Coaching Thread

Shocked this thread doesn't have more replies with the posts soocher is dropping.

Mostly the "whose your sourze?!?!?" type.

Interesting info. Honestly, it's much more interesting to see how the coaching staff changes go down as opposed to our last three games. Sad but true.
I use to message with bees and CIL on skowt a lot back before Marrone was hired. I have always had pretty solid sources with my CBA connections who have always had good ins at SU.

He throws an accurate pass on the sideline routes, but I haven't seen him throw anything over the middle with any zip.
Then you weren't watching.

Crusty said:
Then you weren't watching.

OH, I've been watching...and I'm not the only one who thinks he needs to work on his arm strength.

It's fine I'll never quit the board I've been reading this board for a very long time just choose not to post because people always question everything. I don't post to just post but I will if it's something I know is accurate with what's going on.

Just keep posting when you feel the need my friend - even if you've been Kaiserized as we all have been from time to time. Many don't post like they used to because of the attacks. Good info do you have the top ten list by chance?

I just hope the Bowling Green guy is on that list...

Exactly my thoughts. He has the perfect mix of high powered O, HC experience and success at 2 stops, a great mentor in Briles. I actually think his age could be an advantage in that maybe he doesn't make another move after us.

This thread gives me hope again for the future of Cuse football. Thank you !!!!

Interesting about Coyle reaching out to Ed O when LSU came to town. We were 3-0 at that point so you can imagine that a change is happening considering we haven't won since. Frost has been mentioned many times. I worry he hasn't been a HC before. Would much rather see Brohm, Fleck, Campbell, Babers, Carey etc.

Just keep posting when you feel the need my friend - even if you've been Kaiserized as we all have been from time to time. Many don't post like they used to because of the attacks. Good info do you have the top ten list by chance?
Only ones not named in this thread are Bobby Wilder and the oc who has cuse connections that I can't remember where he is right now. His name has been mentioned before he's at a good school I think in Texas maybe?

Honestly when he told me today it kind of threw me off. The guy has tons of connections pro and college and Frost isn't someone in his circle of coaches he did say that Frost is thought very highly around the coaching world though and has worked for some of the best in the business of you look at his resume for his age. There wasn't one name that I would be disappointed with as they were all guys that would excite me if we were able to get them. One thing is for sure though and that's that Coyle definitely wants to bring some excitement with a high powered o.

Please let this be true. ^^^ High powered O, in a DOME, in a P5 program, with a fan base that routinely sets attendance records for BB - this is about as close to a No Brainer as there is in all of college football.

Thanks for posting your info.

I use to message with bees and CIL on skowt a lot back before Marrone was hired. I have always had pretty solid sources with my CBA connections who have always had good ins at SU.

I'm a FM 2008 grad. Nice little rivalry. Also have some decent friends from CBA.

Only ones not named in this thread are Bobby Wilder and the oc who has cuse connections that I can't remember where he is right now. His name has been mentioned before he's at a good school I think in Texas maybe?

No one is talking about Wilder. Excellent coach, excellent recruiter and obviously can build a program. Can't argue with him being on the list

Old Dominion HC. Recognized for orchestrating the most successful start-up FCS program in history. Seems like the type of cerebral, high integrity HC with a proven rack record that would attract Syervud/Coyle's attention. He won't rock the fan base, but this is an interesting name.

http://www.odusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=208409198

Old Dominion HC. Recognized for orchestrating the most successful start-up FCS program in history. Seems like the type of cerebral, high integrity HC with a proven rack record that would attract Syervud/Coyle's attention. He won't rock the fan base, but this is an interesting name.

http://www.odusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=208409198

He would be a great choice. The fan base should be thrilled if we end up with him. Not sure who the OC with Cuse connections is however?

He would be a great choice. The fan base should be thrilled if we end up with him. Not sure who the OC with Cuse connections is however?
I believe he played here I know he's been talked about just can't remember his name right now I'll think of it at some point lol.

John Reagan, current OC at UPenn?

I believe he played here I know he's been talked about just can't remember his name right now I'll think of it at some point lol.

Are you thinking of John Reagan? OC at Rice, KU and now Penn?

Yes that's him but he was one of the last guys mentioned.

Thanks for posting. Your info actually gives me quite a bit of hope. Based on those names, Coyle definitely gets it.

My fault wasn't Reagan it is Warner always get those two mixed up from the last time coaches names were brought up when Shafer was hired.

My fault wasn't Reagan it is Warner always get those two mixed up from the last time coaches names were brought up when Shafer was hired.

both should probably be on the list, but of the 2 I probably prefer Warner just cause he's coming from the B1G time

Orgeron HC, Reagan OC and retain Daoust promoting him to DC. That would be a good start.