The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

http://www.campusrush.com/randy-eds...=river&utm_medium=email&utm_source=rebelmouse

Pete Thamal's assessment of programs that will likely be firing their head coaches and his take on how bad Maryland handled Edsell's firing. He does mention Syracuse at the beginning as well

"RUTGERS

The bloodletting will begin soon, as there's no conceivable way that school officials will allow AD Julie Hermann to hire Kyle Flood's replacement. The Scarlet Knights need a complete reboot to show they belongs in the Big Ten; the program has been defined more by its off-field dysfunction than by its on-field performance. Rutgers needs to show it can do something— anything—right. Golden would be a good fit here, as the Scarlet Knights are about as low as Temple was when he took over there in 2006."

You'd much rather have their performance, why? They LOST. and to a VERY over rated MSU team.

They were tied with the number 4 team in the country with 3 minutes to go, I hate Rutgers as much as anyone on this board, probably more, but they had a better day than we did.

They were tied with the number 4 team in the country with 3 minutes to go, I hate Rutgers as much as anyone on this board, probably more, but they had a better day than we did.

michigan state isn't that good.

but buttgers also lost to washington state at home who lost to D1AA portland state. whoopdeeedooooo

chest thumping who has the better moral victory now. that's classic.

Navy and Temple are pretty good, East Carolina isn't that bad either. They might now even beat Storrs this week.

i wouldn't be surprised if they lost this weekend because they're bipolar and playing outside in the cold. they could also win out. For as bad as they are perceived to be they almost beat 5-0 Memphis and had FSU 7-7 at the half. After all moral victories determine how good a team is.

i wouldn't be surprised if they lost this weekend because they're bipolar and playing outside in the cold. they could also win out. For as bad as they are perceived to be they almost beat 5-0 Memphis and had FSU 7-7 at the half. After all moral victories determine how good a team is.

I will give you 100 bucks if they win out, they aren't beating Navy, Temple, or East Carolina.

Just felt better. I know this is the football thread but when it comes to Rutgirls all is up for grabs in my mind. SU BBall #43 in CBS Sports while Albany is #121, Siena #134, Binghamton #273. Rutgirls is #274, LMAO!

The 2.5 avg gpa seems awfully high for them.
Not bad scores considering it's a Dance Class that players take and Barnwell failed his......Looks like the Starting QB was taking Dance Class also as it appears football 101 is above his pay grade as he spiked it on 4th down.

Not bad scores considering it's a Dance Class that players take and Barnwell failed his...Looks like the Starting QB was taking Dance Class also as it appears football 101 is above his pay grade as he spiked it on 4th down.

Probably the basket weaving class is dragging the GPA down a bit too.

Isn't that part of the RU Industrial Engineering curriculum?
Actually, I believe they've established Minors in Incarceration Technology which can be added on to most any major:

Engineers will take courses in tunneling and shank fabrication;
Chemists will focus on toilet bowl moonshine preparation methods;
Art Majors will learn tattooing techniques;
Philosophy Majors can choose one of two tracts - Meditation and Self-Reflection if they anticipate spending time in Solitary or Max Confinement, or Greek Studies for those who be in Gen Pop.

Actually, I believe they've established Minors in Incarceration Technology which can be added on to most any major:

Engineers will take courses in tunneling and shank fabrication;
Chemists will focus on toilet bowl moonshine preparation methods;
Art Majors will learn tattooing techniques;
Philosophy Majors can choose one of two tracts - Meditation and Self-Reflection if they anticipate spending time in Solitary or Max Confinement, or Greek Studies for those who be in Gen Pop.
Medical Majors will study the "hands free" prostate exam procedure.

Required class taught by Nancy, the midget, Cantor, on how to degrade a university.