The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Thanks for bumping this thread. Looks like South Florida is 5-4 and just beat East Carolina.

Temple, Cincy, Central Florida left. They’ll surely win one of those and get to 6.

Thanks for bumping this thread. Looks like South Florida is 5-4 and just beat East Carolina.

Temple, Cincy, Central Florida left. They’ll surely win one of those and get to 6.
They are a young team that got better as the year progressed ...

Lego geek trolls Rutgers. Props to him for his creativity!

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post...g-big-interest-by-building-lego-mini-stadiums

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CustomBlockStadiums?ref=l2-shopheader-name

But there is one Big Ten stadium Jenkins doesn’t plan on building anytime soon. (Sorry, Rutgers fans.)

“Rutgers, they’re not ready for prime time -- or they’re not ready for a prime-time Lego mini-stadium in my eyes,” Jenkins said with a laugh. “And that’s for me to judge. ... I want to see more wins before I devote my precious time to them.”

Wow, not only Flood, but Hermann as well. I didn't think Flood would be let go, but I'll bet Barchi is seeing what is happening around the country and is worried Rutgers will be left with scraps for candidates if they don't move quickly. Keeping hope alive, though, that he's actually going to give each a three year extension.

Barchi should resign/retire, thereby opening the way for B1G veteran TWO to bring TGD to Piscataway.

If Hermann & Flood are retained, it doesn't take much to envision an entire regime change in 12 months.

Let the dumpster fire burn!!!