The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

RU is trying to raise money for a multipurpose facility that encompasses more than just basketball. No shovels in ground yet as they haven't raised the money yet. The rac is awful. Honestly, the school is career suicide until they get that facility done.

They will never win in that high school gym, seriously there are nicer high school gyms out there. They need a new facility and admins who care about getting better in basketball.

They will never win in that high school gym, seriously there are nicer high school gyms out there. They need a new facility and admins who care about getting better in basketball.
true but its a great place to watch a game ---about the same size as the palestra and cameron without the history of course. capacity 9000. i loved going to games at the palestra---you cant get any closer to the court unless you have a uniform on!!!!

Article stated Coach Stringer could be fired after April 30th without buyout...hmmm we'll see if Ruttie is asleep at the switch.

Article stated Coach Stringer could be fired after April 30th without buyout...hmmm we'll see if Ruttie is asleep at the switch.

Wow she's been a head BB coach longer than JB - 44 years for Stringer, 40 for JB.

true but its a great place to watch a game ---about the same size as the palestra and cameron without the history of course. capacity 9000. i loved going to games at the palestra---you cant get any closer to the court unless you have a uniform on!!!!

I have been there before, the place is a dump. Never been to the palestra before, but I wouldn't compare the two.

I have been there before, the place is a dump. Never been to the palestra before, but I wouldn't compare the two.
if you think that is a dump NEVER go to the palestra--its a dump but is a classic dump!!!!

There were years when a team of our alumni would have beaten the current years squad ... but it is a much different scenario when your alumni team has NFL talent on it.

Rutgers attempts to troll Harbaugh over getting a verbal commit from one 2017 top-10 in-state recruit, after he pulled 5 of the top-10 NJ recruits last season?

CgQSPgiUIAAsuU-.jpg

Oh, and they spelled Garden wrong

And then there is this gem

https://rutgers.forums./threads/syracuse-things-are-getting-scary-up-there.86814/

Not sports related, but this happened today.

http://www.nj.com/education/2016/04/dartboard_jesus_art_exhibit_causes_outrage_at_rutg.html

Rutgers University thought it'd be a brilliant idea to display a piece of 'art' depicting Jesus Christ hanging on a dartboard, with darts acting as the nails, and a dart where he was stabbed by a lance. They even refused to take it down after a student complained, and it wasn't until he escalated the situation that it got removed.