The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Maybe the Rutgers fans will finally realize that Dohn has been over rating the players that he has very strong inside info that they will end up there.
Syracuse will have double the amount of wins this tear than the 'girls with lower ranked classes and a tougher schedule.
They will probably still hate me all the much for telling the truth about them.

Maybe the Rutgers fans will finally realize that Dohn has been over rating the players that he has very strong inside info that they will end up there.
Syracuse will have double the amount of wins this tear than the 'girls with lower ranked classes and a tougher schedule.
This is exactly what he does.

Yep that is what happens when a Rutgers grad/homer is allowed to run amok as the regional analyst over there.

Maybe he should have flipped out on them while they were in flight to keep them awake?

I'll give him a pass on that one. I'm sure he looked through all his binders trying to find the section on how to respond to players sleeping when tired and there were just too many binders to look through.

By this logic, SU can claim that Jim Boeheim coached not only Carmelo Anthony, but also LeBron, Kobe, Durant, CPaul, Kidd, DWade and Anthony Davis. Wow!
And what would THAT financial number look like?...lol.

And what would THAT financial number look like?...lol.

The U.S. Treasury has banned Boeheim and a couple other coaches from running totals. They mandate that only the Federal Government and Rutgers AD debt calculator can use numbers that big.

From Pat Forde

Rutgers (10). Attempts to extinguish the Great Dumpster Fire of 2015 were promising – a coaching change was made, and former Urban Meyer assistant Chris Ash took over an experienced team, particularly on offense. But the Scarlet Knights were down 24-0 in the first quarter to Washington and 48-3 heading into the fourth. Final was 48-13, Rutgers’ worst season-opening loss since 1997, when it went 0-11. Granted, the Huskies may well be really good this year – but early indications are that Rutgers remains really bad.

From Pat Forde

Rutgers (10). Attempts to extinguish the Great Dumpster Fire of 2015 were promising – a coaching change was made, and former Urban Meyer assistant Chris Ash took over an experienced team, particularly on offense. But the Scarlet Knights were down 24-0 in the first quarter to Washington and 48-3 heading into the fourth. Final was 48-13, Rutgers’ worst season-opening loss since 1997, when it went 0-11. Granted, the Huskies may well be really good this year – but early indications are that Rutgers remains really bad.

He must be reading this board.

Rutgers is an unending source of material for derision.

The Rutgers Athletic Creed is just the latest great example. It's clearly not even Fandom 101. It's Fan Pre-School. Once again proving the point that this is the dumbest fan base in all of college sports. (But then until 2006 there really wasn't a fan base. So almost all these people are new to the concepts and traditions and they need some training.)

"We are the most passionate fan base" Yeah, right! I wonder if anyone actually buys that. Can anyone be that stupid?

"We root for our teams, win or lose" Yeah, right. No statement in here about the inadvisability of booing the Navy Brigade of Midshipmen which had never been done before anywhere. Booing is endemic to the whole being of New Jerseyans.

To feel the need to come up with such a thing as this creed would embarrass any school, one would think.

Townie72 said:
Rutgers is an unending source of material for derision. The Rutgers Athletic Creed is just the latest great example. It's clearly not even Fandom 101. It's Fan Pre-School. Once again proving the point that this is the dumbest fan base in all of college sports. (But then until 2006 there really wasn't a fan base. So almost all these people are new to the concepts and traditions and they need some training.) "We are the most passionate fan base" Yeah, right! I wonder if anyone actually buys that. Can anyone be that stupid? "We root for our teams, win or lose" Yeah, right. No statement in here about the inadvisability of booing the Navy Brigade of Midshipmen which had never been done before anywhere. Booing is endemic to the whole being of New Jerseyans. To feel the need to come up with such a thing as this creed would embarrass any school, one would think.

I was going to suggest we write our own creeds for Rutgers, but then I read the one they came up with.

We are Scarlet Knights, the most PASSIONATE fans in college athletics.

We CHEER our teams, win or lose.

We STAND when our teams enter and exit the field of play.

We WELCOME our opponents and their fans as guests in our university home.

We RESPECT all student-athletes and celebrate their efforts.

We know our ENTHUSIASM on game day helps to recruit the nation's best.

We STRIVE to make everyone's experience enjoyable.

We are the STATE UNIVERSITY and BIG TEN proud.

This is RUTGERS.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

This is RUTGERS.

The most passionate fans in college football, ya they seem like a passionate group

ru.jpg

This is RUTGERS.

images

Did they even exist until they were gifted Ray Rice?

Did they even exist until they were gifted Ray Rice?

No, and the irony is rich, the guy who put them on the football map for a few minutes is now one of the biggest pariahs in football history. That is SO Rutgers.

My god, can we get rid of this thread it's so ridiculous we even talk about them anymore

PYSCH, I LOVE THIS THREAD. RUTGERS SUCKS.

I kindve agree with both parts of this. They are a flat out bad program in another league and really not "worth" talking about as they have never accomplished anything and we don't play them. But they are kindve funny in their ineptness, and due to their weird Internet fanbase(never seen one Rutgers fan in real life, ever) they are a very easy target when their clownish program is struggling...which is pretty much always.

My god, can we get rid of this thread it's so ridiculous we even talk about them anymore

PYSCH, I LOVE THIS THREAD. RUTGERS SUCKS.

Hey now, your breaking the Rutgers new creed, talking bad about them.