The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

We are Scarlet Knights, the most PASSIONATE fans in college athletics.

We CHEER our teams, win or lose.

We STAND when our teams enter and exit the field of play.

We WELCOME our opponents and their fans as guests in our university home.

We RESPECT all student-athletes and celebrate their efforts.

We know our ENTHUSIASM on game day helps to recruit the nation's best.

We STRIVE to make everyone's experience enjoyable.

We are the STATE UNIVERSITY and BIG TEN proud.

This is RUTGERS.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:
They better be careful about what they put in writing. If they don't hold themselves to their own self imposed standards and the NCAA gets wind of it, they will be sanctioned.

I kindve agree with both parts of this. They are a flat out bad program in another league and really not "worth" talking about as they have never accomplished anything and we don't play them. But they are kindve funny in their ineptness, and due to their weird Internet fanbase(never seen one Rutgers fan in real life, ever) they are a very easy target when their clownish program is struggling...which is pretty much always.

Come and visit me. You'll see enough to make your stomach turn. In fact, a girl has a locker opposite my classroom door that has 3 magnetic scarlet letters on it as well as I (Heart) RU. I, on the other hand have a large Syracuse banner in my classroom, as well as a picture of my kids with Otto. I also use my Syracuse STH lanyard for my work ID. I win.

Come and visit me. You'll see enough to make your stomach turn. In fact, a girl has a locker opposite my classroom door that has 3 magnetic scarlet letters on it as well as I (Heart) RU. I, on the other hand have a large Syracuse banner in my classroom, as well as a picture of my kids with Otto. I also use my Syracuse STH lanyard for my work ID. I win.
You should turn one of her magnets upside down each time Rutgers loses a game. Of course with only three or four magnets you would run out soon.

Saw this near the grocery store last weekend. Had to snap it. Double whammy!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    949 KB · Views: 154
RutgersAl made MGoBlog's week in review

Rutgers (0-1, 0-0 B1G)
Last week: Lost at Washington, 48-13

Recap:
Washington grabbed an early 48-3 lead, and managed to fend off a furious Rutgers comeback to hold on for a 48-13 win. This game was 24-0 before Rutgers picked up its second first down. Rutgers managed 4.2 yards per pass and 2.8 yards per rush, while surrendering 10.0 yards per pass. The stats were Hawaii-vs.-Michigan levels of unbalanced through the first half, at which point Washington let off the gas.

There are two ways to look at this. The more generous way is that Chris Ash is going to have to tear things down a bit to build it back up. The way more fun and historically defensible position is “Rutgers remains Rutgers.”

This team is as frightening as: Rutgers. Fear Level = 2

Michigan should worry about:

Josh Hicks is averaging about the same YPC as McCaffery last night. I think we'll see Josh in NYC for the @HeismanTrophy presentation!

— Rutgers Al (RutgersAl) September 3, 2016

Michigan can sleep soundly about: Even with Heisman Trophy Frontrunner Josh Hicks, Rutgers looks baaaad.

When they play Michigan: Gameday will likely choose another site that week.

This week: vs. Howard, noon, BTN

Rutgers (0-1, 0-0 B1G)

Recap:
Washington grabbed an early 48-3 lead, and managed to fend off a furious Rutgers comeback to hold on for a 48-13 win. This game was 24-0 before Rutgers picked up its second first down. Rutgers managed 4.2 yards per pass and 2.8 yards per rush, while surrendering 10.0 yards per pass. The stats were Hawaii-vs.-Michigan levels of unbalanced through the first half, at which point Washington let off the gas.

There are two ways to look at this. The more generous way is that Chris Ash is going to have to tear things down a bit to build it back up. The way more fun and historically defensible position is “Rutgers remains Rutgers.”

Josh Hicks is averaging about the same YPC as McCaffery last night. I think we'll see Josh in NYC for the @HeismanTrophy presentation!

Michigan can sleep soundly about: Even with Heisman Trophy Frontrunner Josh Hicks, Rutgers looks baaaad.

LOL. RutgersAl was not enamored with the Ash hire, either. Kudos for "furious Rutgers comeback".

Rutgers (0-1, 0-0 B1G)

Recap:

I giggled a little...lol

You should turn one of her magnets upside down each time Rutgers loses a game. Of course with only three or four magnets you would run out soon.
There is not enough of them to do that...in the whole state too...

Rutgers (0-1, 0-0 B1G)

Recap:

Well it should, Rutgers/Michigan is a huge rivalry.

Brian BennettESPN Staff Writer
bennett_brian_m.jpg

Rutgers' move to an Ohio State-style offense under Chris Ash has been a rough transition so far. The Scarlet Knights have only 15 total yards after one quarter and trail FCS Howard 14-7. Rutgers' lone score came on a Janarion Grant kick return. Embattled QB Chris Laviano has as many interceptions (one) as completions and the home team has been booed by its own fans.

Rutgers head coach Chris Ash just punted on 4th and 1 from near mid-field against Howard.

They're in a real battle! Rutgers only down a touchdown after the first quarter. Go get em, guys!

Brian BennettESPN Staff Writer
bennett_brian_m.jpg

Rutgers' move to an Ohio State-style offense under Chris Ash has been a rough transition so far. The Scarlet Knights have only 15 total yards after one quarter and trail FCS Howard 14-7. Rutgers' lone score came on a Janarion Grant kick return. Embattled QB Chris Laviano has as many interceptions (one) as completions and the home team has been booed by its own fans.

Ash forgot the most important element of Ohio State's offense: talent

Don't look now, but Rutgers already down 21-0 in 1st qtr against New Mexico.

Oh yeah, they're playing at home, too. I can smell the baby diapers and meth burning all the way from there in Auburn.