The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 172 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

If this thread is so offensive why do you keep reading / posting in it? I'm getting the feeling you're the type of poster who just likes to complain.

Maybe message boards aren't a good place for you to spend your time? Life's short. IJS
Me reading it/not reading it won't make it go away. I find this thread's existence offensive.

I'm not sure how/why that's a hard concept for you to grasp. I get the feeling that you're one of the type poster who doesn't do a lot of thinking.

This thread is just funny. It's not about them being a rival or us being obsessed with them. They have always been a dumpster fire that is fun to throw stuff into to see it burn.

That's it.
I don't know how you define obsession, but we have a thread on our fan site dedicated to them, and it has 214 pages worth of posts in it. Call it what you want.

Me reading it/not reading it won't make it go away. I find this thread's existence offensive.

I'm not sure how/why that's a hard concept for you to grasp. I get the feeling that you're one of the type poster who doesn't do a lot of thinking.
I get the feeling that you are one of those posters who is easily annoyed by things that aren't going to change. That's a tough way to go through life.

Do you yell at the sky or because water is wet?

This thread serves a few purposes...
1 - To keep Rutgers conversations contained to one thread instead of de-railing others
2 - It's fun and interesting to poke fun at traditionally terrible program

Were you a member of this board before this thread was created? I am guessing not.

I get the feeling that you are one of those posters who is easily annoyed by things that aren't going to change. That's a tough way to go through life.

Do you yell at the sky or because water is wet?

This thread serves a few purposes...
1 - To keep Rutgers conversations contained to one thread instead of de-railing others
2 - It's fun and interesting to poke fun at traditionally terrible program

Were you a member of this board before this thread was created? I am guessing not.

S/he said we have a thread on our fan site dedicated to them... I think that shows s/he isn't primarily a SU fan. Which is OK. Posters from other boards are welcome, but they should have good manners when posting here.
Photobucket burning couch RU.

Ignore the thread (either by not clicking on it, or by using the ignore thread feature). Not sure why you would be posting in a thread whose existence you find offensive. Seems like self-flagellation. :noidea:

So now you're in here arguing with multiple posters because you're philosophically opposed to a thread about Rutgers? How do you think that is going to work out for you?

Maybe it's best if you just go away at this point.

nzm136 said:
Me reading it/not reading it won't make it go away. I find this thread's existence offensive. I'm not sure how/why that's a hard concept for you to grasp. I get the feeling that you're one of the type poster who doesn't do a lot of thinking.

Perhaps this message board is not for you. This thread is going nowhere. It serves a couple purposes.

1) it consolidates all discussion about Rutgers, which had grown to multiple threads. We now have one.

2) its popular among our board members. Sometimes majority rules.

Use the ignore function. It works dandy.

It's better when you see the actual clip

Since the pass didn't make it to the line of scrimmage, an intentional grounding call would have been the cherry on top.

Now Rutgers (2-8, 0-7) is alone at the bottom of the league after the Spartans (3-7, 1-6) raced out to a 35-0 halftime lead. LJ Scott ran for 103 of his 122 yards in the first half, and Demetrious Cox returned an interception for a touchdown.

Rutgers never made it farther than the Michigan State 27-yard line, and on that drive in the second quarter, the Scarlet Knights ended up punting from the 30. The Spartans drove 92 yards the other way and took a 28-0 lead on a 4-yard touchdown pass from O’Connor to Josiah Price.

Somewhere I'll bet Millhouse is smiling.

I know we lost, and will probably lose the last 2, but we showed progress. I just read that RU punted from MSUs 30 down 3 TDs only to have MSU come back 95 yards to make is 28-0. Ash and his teenage OC are a complete disaster. We should send FADMC flowers thanking him for HCDB