The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 174 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Also, this:

rupagejpg-a14b2c675c8a520f.jpg

I believe he was #1 in NJ. He and Gary are not the same year, (2014 vs 2016) and Wimbush and Minka Fitzpatrick were the year after Peppers. That 2015 was a deep class and our own Dontae Strickland was in the 9-11 range of that class (grouped with Daiquan Kelly). Pickard was in the 26-28 range that class. We were in on a lot of good players that year. Wish we pulled a few more of them. 2013 was a weak year in NJ, but it did produce Eli Apple.

I guess the Rutgers board has bottomed out, who knew Rutgersal drove a beamer.

https://rutgers.forums./threads/cant-find-my-car-key.113244/#post-2469062

So I don't want to blow it out of proportion, I have not heard of any specific warnings being issued, but I understand the schools of the B1G held a Facilities Administrator symposium earlier this year at Rutgers and suddenly there are RFPs for a new soccer, lacrosse, and tennis training facility. In addition there is the RAC renovations ongoing and there is also an RFP out for masterplaning facilities for the engineering school. I have heard schedule is more important than cost (we need these things now). They are also studying major library renovations. I think all is not so happy with Rutgers in the B1G world.

So I don't want to blow it out of proportion, I have not heard of any specific warnings being issued, but I understand the schools of the B1G held a Facilities Administrator symposium earlier this year at Rutgers and suddenly there are RFPs for a new soccer, lacrosse, and tennis training facility. In addition there is the RAC renovations ongoing and there is also an RFP out for masterplaning facilities for the engineering school. I have heard schedule is more important than cost (we need these things now). They are also studying major library renovations. I think all is not so happy with Rutgers in the B1G world.

When you focus on cable TV revenue and not on the school or the Athletic Department, this is what you get.

To be like it's B1G brethren, Rutgers is going to have to transform itself from the lower-cost school of last resort, to the preferred school in the State like Iowa or Wisconsin or Minnesota are in their Mid-Western States. That's a huge distance to travel and its going to take a ton of money.

When you focus on cable TV revenue and not on the school or the Athletic Department, this is what you get.

To be like it's B1G brethren, Rutgers is going to have to transform itself from the lower-cost school of last resort, to the preferred school in the State like Iowa or Wisconsin or Minnesota are in their Mid-Western States. That's a huge distance to travel and its going to take a ton of money.

B-b-b-b-b-ut the B1G loved Rutgers for their history, not their location; their scholastic achievements, not their location; their image as a word renown first class university, not their location...

B-b-b-b-b-ut the B1G loved Rutgers for their history, not their location; their scholastic achievements, not their location; their image as a word renown first class university, not their location...
And their rich sports history marked by many championships, not their location.