The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 220 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Here comes Ohio State. Does Rutgers have a shot?

200w (2).gif

Here comes Ohio State. Does Rutgers have a shot?

View attachment 111065
I assume you mean a shot to score this year.

To that I'd say sure. Ohio State's 3rd string kicker might screw up a kickoff after their 3rd string QB celebrated too much on their previous scoring drive. That could theoretically put Rutgers in extremely long field goal range.

Heck, anything is possible.

I assume you mean a shot to score this year.

To that I'd say sure. Ohio State's 3rd string kicker might screw up a kickoff after their 3rd string QB celebrated too much on their previous scoring drive. That could theoretically put Rutgers in extremely long field goal range.

Heck, anything is possible.
They are gonna play "Kill ball"meaning, run, run, pass, and try to convert 3rd and shorts. Use the clock so it looks like they are being competitive. "look at us now " we only got beat 38-14 this year. We are showing progress. GTFOH

My head would have exploded if we had hired Ash, he definitely walked into a total mess at Rutgers, but he has that clueless doofus GROB thing about him so I don't think it will get that much better for them.
The funniest part is that Meyer thought the 'gurls was the better gig. Thanks buddy. Urban shall remain one of my favorite coaches of all time for that timely piece of advice.

And here comes RutgersAl with a, um, prognostication:

https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/im-placing-ohio-state-on-upset-alert.130402/
This is the first time I've looked at what Al has posted. To be totally fair and honest about the Rutgahs fans, they're not buying what Al's selling/smoking any more than anyone on this board is.

This is the first time I've looked at what Al has posted. To be totally fair and honest about the Rutgahs fans, they're not buying what Al's selling/smoking any more than anyone on this board is.
To be fair, Al has a certain charm about him, along with his overwhelmingly positive/naive/hyperbolic/ludicrous predictions and previews. He's like the little neighborhood kid who's "different". You just smile, nod, and give him a pat on the head.

To be fair, Al has a certain charm about him, along with his overwhelmingly positive/naive/hyperbolic/ludicrous predictions and previews. He's like the little neighborhood kid who's "different". You just smile, nod, and give him a pat on the head.
His videos from years past were pure gold as well.

RutgersAl YouTube channel

Last edited:
26FPy3QZQqGtDcrja.gif

Watching Rutgers get torched is making me less grumpy after todays loss. 28 - nil in the second Quarter.

Last edited: