The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 224 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

The Rutgirls way. The De commitment frenzy begins.

Class of 2018 - WR EJ Turner (GA) Verbal to Rutgers ;)
upload_2017-10-3_20-56-54.png

So I went through the @rudecommits tweets and found this one that I absolutely laughed my arse off to. I hate to post it a couple months later, but I present this:
lol...but this is the only thread that I keep coming back to because you just know it will be something new each time.

Dohn is a delusional idiot. Back when Rutgirl got into the b10, I went back and forth with him a couple of times, and he kept telling me how they were going to thrive in the B10 and be right up there with Ohio st.
I talk with him a bit and he's never said anything remotely close to that. That is an accusation I would beg you to produce where he's ever written that.

Yes, let's think about this. It's not firm, and it's definitely softer than a soft verbal. Let's call it a flacid or liquid verbal.

Rutty RB coach in town to see Stevie Scott.

Our RB coach promptly welcomes him with that sick burn.

"As of right now" Syracuse is committed to having awesome weather and Stevie Scott is committed to Rutgers. Also, what kind of recruiting is that? That's like if Monroe was in South Florida and tweeted "I can't believe a hurricane hasn't wiped this place off the map".

i did not realize he once coached here and got a masters degree from su---small world---perhaps his comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.

i did not realize he once coached here and got a masters degree from su---small world---perhaps his comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Who cares? Glad our guys took the opp to troll him

Ash at his weekly staff meeting - "gentlemen, let's turn to our weekly recruiting update"

Coach 1: "We lost a recruit"
Coach 2: "With regret, we lost another recruit"
Coach 3: "I went to Syracuse to firm up our relationship with a recruit, and as soon as my smartphone was off airplane mode after landing, I made sure to insult the kid's hometown".

This is seriously like a sitcom.