The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Dear Rutgers,

1345208009261_3942917.png

Love,

Everyone

I can't believe that Applefield committed there and signed his financial aid paperwork...very sad.
Yup...what was he thinking? And he is already there as an early enroll.

Yup...what was he thinking? And he is already there as an early enroll.

Then again...when he committed there were a lot of highly rated recruits there, LOL. The hosts apparently don't tell the whole truth to the recruits and painted a rosy picture so he based a very important life decision on a sham.

I know this is bball but UConn at Rutgers tonight. Best scenario? I say Rutgers actually wins going away. It ain't going to help Rutgers bball but .

At this point, I ALMOST feel bad for them. The scary thing for them is they still have a lame duck coach, which will kill their next class,too.

They just got a commit from a 2014 QB from Michigan with zero listed offers (but he visited Eastern Michigan) and one of Minnesota's QBs who played in the bowl is visiting (he's looking to transfer).

They just got a commit from a 2014 QB from Michigan with zero listed offers (but he visited Eastern Michigan) and one of Minnesota's QBs who played in the bowl is visiting (he's looking to transfer).

dammit, beat me by 3 minutes.

in what might come as shocking news...the death blow

Adam Friedman ‏@RivalsFriedman13s
#Rivals250 WR Saeed Blacknall @RaaShad_TTG tweets he has flipped form #Rutgers to #PSU
Toad from 2:30 today:

Questions about Blacknall's commitment level to the Rutgers program arose last weekend when he was spotted during an unofficial visit to Penn State. But according to Rescigno, he and Blacknall have already began discussing the "big things" they feel are to come on the banks, now that the two have linked up.

"We were just saying how we were excited to be up there, and we really enjoyed our time together," said Rescigno of Blacknall. "I'm definitely looking forward to playing with him. He said he can't wait to get there and that we are gonna do big things. So we are all very excited."

So either re
Toad from 2:30 today:

Questions about Blacknall's commitment level to the Rutgers program arose last weekend when he was spotted during an unofficial visit to Penn State. But according to Rescigno, he and Blacknall have already began discussing the "big things" they feel are to come on the banks, now that the two have linked up.

"We were just saying how we were excited to be up there, and we really enjoyed our time together," said Rescigno of Blacknall. "I'm definitely looking forward to playing with him. He said he can't wait to get there and that we are gonna do big things. So we are all very excited."

So either Rescigno was lying to toad or Blacknall was lying to Rescigno. Either way it's hilarious