The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I guess Condoleeza Rice just doesn't meet the high standards established by past speakers at RU:

original.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/0...est-condoleezza-rice-as-commencement-speaker/
They complain about Rice being involved with torture but what do they call Snooki trying to communicate?

Rutgers just announced a home/home with Washington. This is in addition to their already scheduled series with Wash State. So they will be heading to the Pacific NW back to back years and playing a "Washington" team 4 straight years.

Rutgers just announced a home/home with Washington. This is in addition to their already scheduled series with Wash State. So they will be heading to the Pacific NW back to back years and playing a "Washington" team 4 straight years.

We went to Seattle in 2010 and Los Angeles in 2011. What's your point?

If the B1G could rescind the offer, I bet they would.

I bet the B1G presidents are kicking themselves hard because they could have had Pitt and SU and wrapped up the northeast. Now the former outpost has to cover Jersey and Maryland as well as get past being PedState.

Cuse schedules LSU in Football. Rutgers buys wins with Howard and Morgan.

Surely William and Mary will be signed soon too to finish up the schedule.
Ya but they get into bowl games. I'll trade an LSU loss for a bowl game.

We've played tough schedules for years and made bowl games.

Looking back I definitely took our success for granted. Never did I think "I hope we can make a bowl this year". It was always I wonder what bowl, or this bowl isn't good enough, we should be in a New Year's Day bowl. Anything less was a disappointment. Same thing with seeing the likes of Tennessee or Michigan on the schedule. We didn't chalk up an automatic loss, we circled the game and got ready to make noise. Going to those games were so much fun, i'd give anything to get back to those years.

Cuse schedules LSU in Football. Rutgers buys wins with Howard and Morgan.

Surely William and Mary will be signed soon too to finish up the schedule.

That's how rutgers "built" their football program, they're hoping that type of scheduling will help them salvage it.

That's how rutgers "built" their football program, they're hoping that type of scheduling will help them salvage it.
Even with a halfway competent coach, this method of scheduling never wins the real prize. VATech has Beamer and they scheduled this way much of his tenure. His record in big games is remarkable poor. Now put in Rutgers quality coaching and they don't even do well against .500 and above teams let alone big games.

http://rutgers./showmsg.asp?highlight=shaving&sid=988&fid=641&tid=171711543&mid=171711543

Not sure if it's serious or TIC

Their thread has been taken down.