The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Al is Al, what can you say. He can't be muzzled, doesn't respond to shame or derogatory comments. At this point, he's developed a sort of cult following from many different message boards and as long as you all understand that he does not represent real RU fans, then just enjoy his hyperbole. A real representation of RU fans was well articulated by Jerseynole8 in this thread.

Al is Al, what can you say. He can't be muzzled, doesn't respond to shame or derogatory comments. At this point, he's developed a sort of cult following from many different message boards and as long as you all understand that he does not represent real RU fans, then just enjoy his hyperbole. A real representation of RU fans was well articulated by Jerseynole8 in this thread.

Oh, we are all very familiar with Al. I know several on this board have met him, and he used to post here more frequently when we were conference mates. His posts are legend.

I like RutgersAl way more than any other actual RU fan.

Oh, we are all very familiar with Al. I know several on this board have met him, and he used to post here more frequently when we were conference mates. His posts are legend.
He was a shockingly normal the time I met him.

If anyone hasn't been over to their board lately, RutgersAl has come out of hiding and come back with a bang. I'll give you a hint - Chris Ash, Lombardi and Parcells are involved.
Ash has to be on top. He's never lost a game. Hacks Lombardi and Parcells have lost over 150 combined.

If anyone hasn't been over to their board lately, RutgersAl has come out of hiding and come back with a bang. I'll give you a hint - Chris Ash, Lombardi and Parcells are involved.

I'm guessing it has something to do with Ash being a better coach than Parcells and Lombardi combined.

So looks like RU had a recruiting event this weekend. Toad has a few quotes from attendees, this one was a winner lol

Recruit reactions from Rutgers football's Rising Knight Day

Jasiah Provillon, WR, Irvington (N.J.) (2018): "All I did was eat the food then talk with some of the recruits that I knew for a while like Javon Turner, Gerald Crowley, Drew Singleton, Josh Jackson. And I spoke with Matt Hewitt the most. No other coaches really said anything to me but 'hey, how ya doing.'"

Guess what P-5 school is dead last when it come to the value of it's sports apparel deal. Yup! Bringing up the pack in dead last position is Rutgers at $1.4M.

You would think it would be a gold mine with all those new RU fans buying their first Rutgers hat or shirt. SU fans have a closet full of stuff dating from decades back.

SU's --- a mid sized private school in sparsely populated CNY --- is worth 2.2x more ($3M).

And Ohio State, a real B1G school, contract is worth 12 times more than Rutgers. $16.8M). Even Wisconsin is worth 9.6 times more. Of course these are real B1G schools who were not admitted to the conference because of the number of cable boxes in the immediate area.

I hope the MBA's that did this analysis that did not include any subjective evaluation of the Rutgers athletic program lost their jobs.

Guess what P-5 school is dead last when it come to the value of it's sports apparel deal. Yup! Bringing up the pack in dead last position is Rutgers at $1.4M.

You would think it would be a gold mine with all those new RU fans buying their first Rutgers hat or shirt. SU fans have a closet full of stuff dating from decades back.

SU's --- a mid sized private school in sparsely populated CNY --- is worth 2.2x more ($3M).

And Ohio State, a real B1G school, contract is worth 12 times more than Rutgers. $16.8M). Even Wisconsin is worth 9.6 times more. Of course these are real B1G schools who were not admitted to the conference because of the number of cable boxes in the immediate area.

I hope the MBA's that did this analysis that did not include any subjective evaluation of the Rutgers athletic program lost their jobs.
Lol keep up the pages of jealousy and hate

Nike Apparel deal is from being in AAC. It's not a Big Ten deal. 2017 deal will blow oranges out the water. Keep up the thread hate while we laugh all the en way to the bank.

Attachments

• 9337181.jpeg
    9337181.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 42
Nike Apparel deal is from being in AAC. It's not a Big Ten deal. 2017 deal will blow oranges out the water. Keep up the thread hate while we laugh all the en way to the bank.
Interesting way to jump in after 6+ weeks of lurking... I hope you guys make a deposit at the bank you're laughing on the way to soon, sheesh, I don't know how much more your students want to keep paying for less than mediocre results.

Ruttyboy said:
Lol keep up the pages of jealousy and hate

Jealousy?!?!?!?!? You have the coach we didn't want in a league many of us are glad we're not in. We raided NJ for recruits once and we will again. We've always been better at basketball and for most of your existence you were an auto-win in football. Congrats on "rising up" for a 10 year run from awful to mediocre, most of which were in a dysfunctional shrinking football league. The worst time in our football history coincided with your great run a mediocrity. We have a national championship in both sports and a Heisman winner in football. The GOAT played RB here. It really could go on.

The purpose of this thread is to laugh at Rutgers. That's it.

Jealousy?!?!?!?!? You have the coach we didn't want in a league many of us are glad we're not in. We raided NJ for recruits once and we will again. We've always been better at basketball and for most of your existence you were an auto-win in football. Congrats on "rising up" for a 10 year run from awful to mediocre, most of which were in a dysfunctional shrinking football league. The worst time in our football history coincided with your great run a mediocrity. We have a national championship in both sports and a Heisman winner in football. The GOAT played RB here. It really could go on.

We should have three Heismans. One lost because of racism, and the other because of ND bias.

Just out of curiosity, how much of that money will be going into your bank account? At least your program will be a well compensated doormat.

I am very jealous of Rutgers, I can only hope one day our sports programs can aspire to the greatest that Rutgers has demonstrated over the years.