The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 166 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

In their case, and I think Dino would excuse me for this, it would be more appropriate to say:

It's not Rutgers fans' fault,

They're incapable of rational thought.

One of their posters said Rutgers has more talent than us lol.

Rutgers fans are scared. They know how fast a bad hire effects a program negatively, they know two bad hires is catastrophic. Ash is looking like the latter. Their performance to date has been atrocious. That's an X's and O's problem. Alabama was bad for a long time, Norte Dame, Washington, Stanford, Tenn, hell Syracuse.

With their now murderes row gauntlet of a schedule every year, their margin for error is zero. They could easily return to their early 90s doormat status and they are terrified

The jokesters on the rutgers forum think babers wouldve chosen rutgers over su. Why do people who have no idea what they are talking about say things as if they are fact. Rutgers is back being the laughing stock of college football right now. For one day, things feel right in the world.

AreYouNuts - biggest idiot on the internet.

Stolen from the other site:

Team stat rankings according to teamrankings.com (out of 128 teams):

Points/game: #128
Yards/game: #128
Yards/play: #128
Points/play: #128
Yards/pass: #128

Other offensive stats top 10 worst in nation:
3rd down%: #125
Redzone scoring: #118
Yards/rush: #121
Pass yards/game: #126
completion %: #126

This is quite possibly the worst offense in Rutgers history, from a strictly statistical perspective.

AreYouNuts - biggest idiot on the internet.

Speaking of Areyounuts, there is this gem from him

'Cuse is 3-4, got hammered by Wake, and likely loses to Clemson, FSU, NC State, and either Pitt or BC, the rest of the way. Yesterday was what is known as an "upset" and not really much of one at that.

Get off his jock guys. He really hasn't done much at all and his recruiting is going to be Flood-esque (current class 47th).

Speaking of Areyounuts, there is this gem from him

'Cuse is 3-4, got hammered by Wake, and likely loses to Clemson, FSU, NC State, and either Pitt or BC, the rest of the way. Yesterday was what is known as an "upset" and not really much of one at that.

Get off his jock guys. He really hasn't done much at all and his recruiting is going to be Flood-esque (current class 47th).

Pretty sure he was suspended from the RU site for like a year I believe due to his antics. He gets into it with other RU fans all the time about his hatred for Kyle Flood which is odd because he was the biggest Schiano homer out there. That site is a must read after a loss, so many gems. I liked the one where the guy called the current RU team the Little giants without Ice box.

Pretty sure he was suspended from the RU site for like a year I believe due to his antics. He gets into it with other RU fans all the time about his hatred for Kyle Flood which is odd because he was the biggest Schiano homer out there. That site is a must read after a loss, so many gems. I liked the one where the guy called the current RU team the Little giants without Ice box.

They might as well try the Annexation of Puerto Rico. Can't go any worse than their regular offense.

22.png