The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 479 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Western MIchigan is in the bottom 10% nationally. We should win this game by 35-40 points.
Definitely, they aren’t Colgate but they also aren’t Western Michigan of the past however many years. They will be good again but this year is a major rebuild year for them, they lost a ton of kids to the portal and graduation.

He isn’t Ash but we will take it. I just love that their task just got 100X more difficult with the four PAC 12 teams coming in, they have zero chance against USC, Oregon and Washington and maybe a 5% chance against UCLA. Basically, when they aren’t playing Northwestern or Indiana(maybe MSU) they aren’t winning a damn thing beyond the Wagner’s of the world
Planning on going to the first UCLA game to root against the R, and send them home to Piscataway bruised and beaten. They can’t even make stickers that perform well.

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_121122437.jpeg
    IMG_20190123_121122437.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
What people don’t realize is this is next level thinking… sweat off the Freshman 15 before it comes. Rutgers is way ahead of the curve on health and well being initiatives.
…that or the same cheap @$#&*% with student welfare as they are in sports.

All kidding aside Al is a super nice guy. Looks like he's gotten a bit paunchy.
Was thinking the exact same thing. He had the guts to come to an SU tailgate and is a good guy, just a true believer, a true fan regardless of their record. Respected him for showing up. He just never becomes disillusioned. He must have hit a number of tailgates over the years.;)

Taj Harris still has a year of eligibility any chance he reemerges somewhere to play?

I can't imagine hes too fat and overweight.

I have a few students who were talking about Rutgers being 3-0 when I mentioned that SU is 3-0. That'll come crashing down this weekend when they go to Michigan. Other than TOSU, the rest of their schedule is kind of light. I hope that leads to high expectations and bitter disappointment.

I liked his videos better when they were taped in his mom’s room with what looked like a purple, white washed wall and the “R” nailed to the wall.

I went through the first half of that, and was wondering "is that really the same guy???" - but then he did the "Crazy Eddie" thing to say "I'M crazy enough to believe".

My one disappointment - and it's a BIG one - is that we didn't hear him call all of his linemen "BIG ...", as in "Our ground game will rock behind BIG Al Smith, a 340 lb Left Tackle, and BIG Joe Blob a 320 lb Left Guard".

His go-to nickname for all of their linemen used to be "BIG". I used to love that; endless laughs. It was like a drinking game, "how many times will he say 'BIG' in his preview?" LOL

Woof. He’s got the 1979 espn lighting starter kit. For the love of God, nothing would ever convince me to post that on social media.
I cannot believe he’s still doing this schtick. Amazing.

I went through the first half of that, and was wondering "is that really the same guy???" - but then he did the "Crazy Eddie" thing to say "I'M crazy enough to believe".

My one disappointment - and it's a BIG one - is that we didn't hear him call all of his linemen "BIG ...", as in "Our ground game will rock behind BIG Al Smith, a 340 lb Left Tackle, and BIG Joe Blob a 320 lb Left Guard".

His go-to nickname for all of their linemen used to be "BIG". I used to love that; endless laughs. It was like a drinking game, "how many times will he say 'BIG' in his preview?" LOL
BIG Ron Green!!! He loved Ron Green.