The announcers are a disgrace too | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The announcers are a disgrace too

Raycom has been the ACC broadcaster for years. Losing that contract with the new ACC Network.

Raycom stinks. Good riddance.
Watching it in standard definition was great also... good riddance

Brando's comment about halfway through the first half that made me want to hit him was: If Syracuse keeps playing this well they'll be hanging around for quite awhile.

They were so pro UNC at times that it was sickening.

I've brought it up before but the fact that Cuse/ UNC was on the Carolina Ford Dealers network that I have to struggule to find on TV or the internet when the battle between middle of the pack teams in the freakin American conference or MAC conference is televised on national TV is a crying shame. I don't know the details of the ACC Network in terms of cable subscriptions but it should have been here 5 years ago.

Ridiculous the way they call this game
Tim Brando is really bad.

The production values are really bad. I hope the director is drunk and that accounts for all the mistakes and bad decisions.

But Dan Bonner deserves special mention for a lifetime achievement award. He has been a driveling Southern fool from day one of these garbage Raycom broadcasts and has never made a insightful observation or thoughtful comment.

He is the definition of the village idiot.

Even when a replay clearly shows a bad call has been made, he is too stupid or afraid to say anything. If the ACC Network hires that buffoon, people need to get fired immediately.

The production values are really bad. I hope the director is drunk and that accounts for all the mistakes and bad decisions.

But Dan Bonner deserves special mention for a lifetime achievement award. He has been a driveling Southern fool from day one of these garbage Raycom broadcasts and has never made a insightful observation or thoughtful comment.

Even when a replay clearly shows a bad call has been made, he is too stupid or afraid to say anything. If the ACC Network hires that buffoon, people need to get fired immediately.

Same in football. I guess there is a gag order to protect the refs hired by the conference.

Hopefully ESPN won't have those qualms moving forward with the ACC Network.

If I never see Mike Gminki again it will be too soon.

The ACC Network has at it's disposal graduates from the best sports journalism school in the world. Use them. Get color analysts from all 15 schools.

Sick and tired of the NC Mafia.

Ask Bob Costas if he would like to do one game a week or whatever he is comfortable with.

The ACC Network has at it's disposal graduates from the best sports journalism school in the world. Use them. Get color analysts from all 15 schools.

Sick and tired of the NC Mafia.

Ask Bob Costas if he would like to do one game a week or whatever he is comfortable with.
That would be great but I'm pretty sure Bob is done doing play by play other than baseball.

Not sure why that game was on Raycom in the first place when the basketball TV schedule is set before the season and both teams were preseason top 15.

Ha.

Peak tomcat

theyre not "in" the ACC
the-files-are-yh2xvq.jpg

Thank God that Billy Packer has retired.

He was the epitome of Tobacco Road PR announcing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom