the crane the crane | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Wonder if the coronavirus will have any impact on the supply chain operation at some of the suppliers. I know that's a big worry for some manufacturers during Q1.
I was wondering the same thing. Redaelli Cable is headquartered in Milan, with their design facility in Brescia, and manufacturing in Trieste, all in northern Italy. I'd be hoping they already shipped everything needed for the dome, but Milan is rumored to be headed for a quarantine for a couple of weeks. Considering how far all of it needs to be shipped, I'd be hoping that at least the raw cable would already be in Germany...

How about instead of paint signage/paneling like they did in the IPF?
Its puzzling. Theyll pay to pretty up the clean walls of the IPF, for recruits and players. Millions see the inside of the dome.

People in the seats, don"t hide the walls. Plenty of solutions. To signage, the Cleveland Browns and Wisconsin Badgers vinyl wrapped their walls, so the players didn't have to look at unsightly PAINTED cinder blocks..

I just don't get it.

I was wondering the same thing. Redaelli Cable is headquartered in Milan, with their design facility in Brescia, and manufacturing in Trieste, all in northern Italy. I'd be hoping they already shipped everything needed for the dome, but Milan is rumored to be headed for a quarantine for a couple of weeks. Considering how far all of it needs to be shipped, I'd be hoping that at least the raw cable would already be in Germany...
Could some of it already be on site? He mentions it will get delivered to the floor of the arena...
8D7757D8-8887-420F-8D84-053033F6ABB8.jpeg

I see the crane all day long, from my office in the AXA Towers, and very little movement.
It’s being constructed by a very unique company utilizing a very unused process. the company is known as the JB Son and Family. They are using the Zone method. It’s safe and may make others wonder what happening but it’s a a HO F compant

Girder hooked up but no weights as yet. Maybe they don't need extra weight because it's going so close to walt?