the crane the crane | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

A buncha million dollars and we can't get a video like this?
You'll get this with the ridiculously small video screen and like it.
04081920CARRIER20DOME20CONSTRUCTION_1554753098909.jpg_81246274_ver1.0.jpg

Last edited:
3 spirals still sitting around Walt but do they have any other stays up on the backside ?

Oh, Daddy, the man said a dirty word... "Carrier Dome"! :p

The ONLY TIME the word "Carrier" should be used in reference to Syracuse sports, is with the word "Aircraft" preceding it;
generally in discussing random, bizarre places to play an OOC basketball game. ;)

You'll get this with the ridiculously small video screen and like it.
View attachment 177552
I think news channel 9 had a video that showed what looked to be an updated exterior rendering. Maybe someone can find it. Good thing the SU braintrust is keeping its paying customers in the loop.

I think news channel 9 had a video that showed what looked to be an updated exterior rendering. Maybe someone can find it. Good thing the SU braintrust is keeping its paying customers in the loop.

Good thing Disney kept it's paying customers in the loop about the Star Wars franchise.

Because I'd hate to go to a movie theater without knowing every single plot detail about the movie before I watched it.

We've gone from wannabe coaches to wannabe engineers. It's what we wanna do.

View attachment 177566
The new girder looks to be in place.
I believe this is the 16th. 20 more to go. There is at least one more box girder in the nearby Hendricks Field storage area. Not sure if it is destined for the east or west side.

Gotta think the girder by stadium control is the next girder to go up but I think they will add a diagonal spiral to the newly installed girder first. Hoping to see a spiral pulled out of storage by white crane and fitted with a collar this afternoon.

Nice work this morning, a new girder. It's 1:33P.M. and the crew is finished lunch. Whoops - there goes another trailer full of white bagged rubber pellets to storage. Walt in all his majesty is holding the girder in place until whenever the boss man says OK to release the hoist cables. As tomcat said we have girders but need spirals to go up. I see two between the inner and outer fencing along Irving. As I thought I saw earlier there are at least two of the crew up on the girder doing whatever they need to do to complete the installation. That's way up boys and girls hope they have safety cables on them. tomcat any idea what they could be doing at this point up on that girder?

I believe this is the 16th. 20 more to go. There is at least one more box girder in the nearby Hendricks Field storage area. Not sure if it is destined for the east or west side.

Gotta think the girder by stadium control is the next girder to go up but I think they will add a diagonal spiral to the newly installed girder first. Hoping to see a spiral pulled out of storage by white crane and fitted with a collar this afternoon.
Also looks like Skyler is getting close to ready as you look down the street to the Southeast corner.