the dome aint dead yet | Syracusefan.com

the dome aint dead yet

Another one of those posts where you got us all excited thinking it was some unknown 5 star.

Another one of those posts where you got us all excited thinking it was some unknown 5 star.

oh my bad... that never even crossed my mind (even after xtremes post) - only meant that in regards to they are still booking post basketball season.

So they cant start any construction until April 10th at the absolute earliest which is a full 9 weeks after bball season ends in the dome.

Even after reading all these posts I still went to the recruiting board to see who this kid was...just Googled it. Was so confused, but now I understand.

I'm a little slow. Never heard that name in my life.

Even after reading all these posts I still went to the recruiting board to see who this kid was...just Googled it. Was so confused, but now I understand.

I'm a little slow. Never heard that name in my life.
I too am slow

oh my bad... that never even crossed my mind (even after xtremes post) - only meant that in regards to they are still booking post basketball season.

So they cant start any construction until April 10th at the absolute earliest which is a full 9 weeks after bball season ends in the dome.

Can't they move Luke Bryant to Manley??

2aeeea77a5686a376695d7e944eda098.jpg

Don't know who this is either? New facility manager or something?

Do people really not know who this guy is? I'm not a huge country fan but this guy sold out Madison Square Garden 3 nights in a row

Last edited:
Never heard of this guy.

im not putting him on Bieber, Taylor Swift or Beyonce/Jay Z level - but it would be as bad as not knowing who Drake or maybe even Kanye West is.

Never heard of this guy.

Go back to the lab and find the formula for keeping up with pop culture. Luke Bryan is a household name for the majority of people who listen to the radio or watch TV.

He is from where I currently live in Leesburg Georgia. As is Buster Posey( 2x NL MVP) and Phillip Philips who won American. Idol a few years.
ago.
Luke recently adopted his niece and nephew after his Sister pasted five years ago and his brother in law last spring! His Niece Kristen was recently named our home coming queen. Hey really is a down to earth and likeable dude!
1.jpg

Go back to the lab and find the formula for keeping up with pop culture. Luke Bryan is a household name for the majority of people who listen to the radio or watch TV.
Chill. I hate country and western music - with a passion. Yet I've heard of Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Keith Urban, etc. Never heard of this guy before this thread.

im not putting him on Bieber, Taylor Swift or Beyonce/Jay Z level - but it would be as bad as not knowing who Drake or maybe even Kanye West is.

I know who he is though I don't think I know any songs, but it doesn't shock me that some don't. With so many mediums for listening to music now, I think things are a lot more divided up. There's a lot fewer universal huge songs or universal music superstars. It's really easy to only listen to what you like and not hear or even know about what you don't like or care about.

I know who Luke Bryan is but my brain initially thought Luke Jensen and starting worrying that Coyle brought him back for a way too high salary.

I know who Luke Bryan is but my brain initially thought Luke Jensen and starting worrying that Coyle brought him back for a way too high salary.
Who is Luke Jensen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom