The drip on this Brady case shows how awful a commish Roger Goodell truly is | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The drip on this Brady case shows how awful a commish Roger Goodell truly is

I heard somewhere that this case has cost taxpayers two million dollars. NFL loves our money.

Why is that unlikely?

I'm admittedly out of my depth on how this all works now, but one of the legal reporters had said that the NFL is hoping for these judges to rule in their favor in a way that it doesn't go back to Berman, and that if the NFLPA tries to appeal again, they'd be rejected by the 2nd district or something like that.
of course that is what the NFL is hoping for. the 2ud C only reverses 8% of the time and Berman is right in line with that. Brady will appeal to the whole board.

looks like the court of common sense has taken control and said...hey patsies, you cheated.

and brady...not only did you know it...you ordered it.

just like we all hoped they would.

goodell had every right to do what he did.

for this ridiculous sham they should add a 2nd rnd pick and another 4 games to bradys suspension.

what a waste of time.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/deflategate-appeal-hearing-begins-1435066447

Legal experts said that New York penal law isn’t clear on whether a sworn statement made at an NFL appeal hearing carries the potential risk of a perjury prosecution. The state’s perjury law is broadly written to suggest that a person can perjure himself outside the context of an official proceeding or civil deposition, even when the statement is made to a private body.

Rutgers School of Law-Newark professor Stuart P. Green, author of “Lying, Cheating, and Stealing: A Moral Theory of White Collar Crime,” said he is doubtful that perjury law is applicable to the NFL appeal hearing unless it is somehow construed as part of an National Labor Relations Board proceeding.
Goodell going to jail?

This case tests with the Obama appointee Judge Chin. The chief judge leans Brady. The bush appointee leans NFL.

The 3rd judge could go either way and if they go NFL. This will get appealed en blac and that wouldn't get decided before next year.

This case tests with the Obama appointee Judge Chin. The chief judge leans Brady. The bush appointee leans NFL.

The 3rd judge could go either way and if they go NFL. This will get appealed en blac and that wouldn't get decided before next year.
it will never get appealed.

enough is enough and everyone know it.

it will never get appealed.

enough is enough and everyone know it.
It will because this isn't about Brady anymore. It is about the NFL-NFLPA CBA negotiations.

If Brady wins the NFL will appeal en blac as well.

It will because this isn't about Brady anymore. It is about the NFL-NFLPA CBA negotiations.

If Brady wins the NFL will appeal en blac as well.
ridiculous.

they wont go further.

its widely been covered that way.

whats the next?? the Supreme Court?? trying to decide if tommy boy should his 4 games for giving sneakers to the laundry guy to deflate balls??

I don't think so.

the patsies have embarrassed themselves and the NFL enough.

ridiculous.

they wont go further.

whats the next?? the Supreme Court?? trying to decide if tommy boy should his 4 games for giving sneakers to the laundry guy to deflate balls??

I don't think so.

It's only over if Brady wins.

ridiculous.

they wont go further.

I don't think so.

Judge Berman didn't even rule on evident impartiality in his own original decision. If he is overturned it would get kicked back to him. He would overturn it on that and it would go to the Appeals Court again.

This isn't close to being over. NFL-NFLPA piss match not about Brady anymore.

ridiculous.

they wont go further.

I don't think so.

The NFL has done a fine job of embarrassing themselves on this one. If you don't recognize that you haven't been paying attention

The NFL has done a fine job of embarrassing themselves on this one. If you don't recognize that you haven't been paying attention
No.

The leagues can and should do whatever the hell they want.

See baseball and chapman.

Tommyboy is a crybaby cheater. Now go take your rings...your medicine...and go back to the beach for September. You will be in the playoffs anyway.

No.

The leagues can and should do whatever the hell they want.

See baseball and chapman.

Tommyboy is a crybaby cheater. Now go take your rings...your medicine...and go back to the beach for September. You will be in the playoffs anyway.
Trust me when I tell you this once a case goes to appeal it takes years to resolve. This case got expedited and even after it is decided which ever loses is going to for en banc review. Due to the high profile nature of this case the Court will allow for stay from execution pending an en banc appeal.

The en banc appeal will not move to the front of line like this appeal did because legally they can't.

I am telling you honestly and not as Patriots fan this case will not be finally resolved before the end of next year and could take years. As I am dead sure the loser will file a Writ of Cretiorari with the US Supreme Court.

I don't know if they are 4 football fans on the Supreme Court but this case could actually make the Highest Court of the land.

This isn't about Brady it is about the CBA between and the NFL-NFLPA. The PA wants to strip Goodell of some power.

Trust me when I tell you this once a case goes to appeal it takes years to resolve. This case got expedited and even after it is decided which ever loses is going to for en banc review. Due to the high profile nature of this case the Court will allow for stay from execution pending an en banc appeal.

The en banc appeal will not move to the front of line like this appeal did because legally they can't.

I am telling you honestly and not as Patriots fan this case will not be finally resolved before the end of next year and could take years. As I am dead sure the loser will file a Writ of Cretiorari with the US Supreme Court.

I don't know if they are 4 football fans on the Supreme Court but this case could actually make the Highest Court of the land.

This isn't about Brady it is about the CBA between and the NFL-NFLPA. The PA wants to strip Goodell of some power.
Trust me when I tell u this it.

It's already stupid, nobody wants this to continue.

And the PA can go F itself, welcome to professional sports.

You don't make the rules, the owners and their commissioner do.

Go start your league.

Trust me when I tell u this it.

It's already stupid, nobody wants this to continue.

And the PA can go F itself, welcome to professional sports.

You don't make the rules, the owners and their commissioner do.

Go start your league.

Pats have their secret weapon Kaiser and your going to help elect him.

The US is better with Trump than a Treasonous Murderer.

I pray he wins.