The give Cooney props thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The give Cooney props thread

My Carolina friends were VERY impressed by him, I will say that. Received many texts.

Went to the game with Tarheel fanatic Aziz and he was overwhelmed by the energy and frenzy. He loved it! I felt proud to show him the Dome and the fans at their best, which we were.

Exactly! He makes no difference - bench him!!!! :)

Lol. Yeah I'm the de facto Cooney fan club president, but he has played well in ACC play minus Miami.

Wish Mike G played as well in ACC play as he did in the non conference.

Not sure if you're serious but I think many of us saw that turnover coming a mile away. It's happened far too often when we try to run ISO for G.
Then maybe JB should have gone 4 on 5 there and had Coleman remain in the backcourt.

Marcus Paige couldn't guard Cooney at all. Then UNC changed it up and put Joel Berry on him. Between them they had 7 fouls trying to guard Trevor - 4 on Paige and 3 on Berry.

Marcus Paige couldn't guard Cooney at all. Then UNC changed it up and put Joel Berry on him. Between them they had 7 fouls trying to guard Trevor - 4 on Paige and 3 on Berry.

Was very glad to see the refs calling the hand check tonight. Wish they did that for all of our games, but I'll take whatever we can get.

It was maybe the best he's ever played. He seems to get up for UNC. It's a shame we've wasted some really good games from him.

It was maybe the best he's ever played. He seems to get up for UNC. It's a shame we've wasted some really good games from him.

Probably since Notre Dame at the very least.

It seems like since Atlantis we've never been able to get more than 2 of our shooters going at once. It's always some combo, G and TC, G and Richardson, Cooney and Richardson, etc...with no Lydon mixed in.

He played very well tonight. Nice job putting the ball on the deck getting to the whole. No complaints at all.

We know you're whole Jake.:p

Our defense blows.

My Carolina friends were VERY impressed by him, I will say that. Received many texts.

Went to the game with Tarheel fanatic Aziz and he was overwhelmed by the energy and frenzy. He loved it! I felt proud to show him the Dome and the fans at their best, which we were.

Wait, why do you have Carolina friends? This needs to be investigated!

Wait, why do you have Carolina friends? This needs to be investigated!
Ha ha ha! Lived there 12 years. Husband at Duke, I got a masters at Carolina. I have MANY Duke and Carolina friends and I root for both teams, which drives them crazy. I also root for Wisconsin. Take a guess why.

He was excellent.

39 minutes a game is crazy the way he runs around.

hopefully howard can get to the point where cooney, gbinije, and richardson don't have to play all game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom