The give Cooney props thread | Syracusefan.com

The give Cooney props thread

So many of his shots were fundamentally sound. Loved it. The first 3 off a curl was just a thing of beauty. The one-handed bank shot was ridiculous but we'll take it.

Second this, played his heart out. Wish our other guard showed up

He took some nice shots today, not as many head shakers as usual. Always a big Cooney fan, love seeing him have games like this.

A tip of the hat to the kid. He has a huge heart and he has been a great asset to the program during a difficult time. I'll always like the kid. He puts the team first and really stepped up when things weren't working for G or Lydon.

Cooney, Richardson, and Roberson all played very solid for the most part tonight.

DC showed a ton of heart, played his butt off as well. Can't really complain about much from those guys considering the opponent.

Cooney, Richardson, and Roberson all played very solid for the most part tonight.

DC showed a ton of heart, played his butt off as well. Can't really complain about much from those guys considering the opponent.

I thought DC was awesome tonight. Showed me more tonight than I ever expected. If he hadn't gotten fouled on that drive from the top, I guarantee he was going in for a dunk that would have lit the dome on fire. I'll take that from him every night. The pass to Cooney in the corner was sublime. Just great stuff out of him.

The play I was most impressed with was when Cooney took the ball hard to the rack off a turnover and converted. With his off hand. I can't recall the last time he has ever pushed the ball like that on the break, let alone finish the play.

Maybe it was fresh legs. Who knows. May never see it again.

So the guy gets killed when he isn't good so when he is great he deserve to be given props by everyone.

Good job tonight Trevor you kept the team in this game. That was a great performance I hope we see more.
How big of you after making about 500 redundant posts about how he plays too many minutes and is hopelessly inefficient.

The play I was most impressed with was when Cooney took the ball hard to the rack off a turnover and converted. With his off hand. I can't recall the last time he has ever pushed the ball like that on the break, let alone finish the play.

Yeah, I will say, I hammer on him a bit for always trying to use his right on the left side - but he went left, and finished left a couple times tonight. Made one, missed one, but it was good to see. Good job tonight, TC.

Pulling out his inner Devo.

It was the left hand.

How big of you after making about 500 redundant posts about how he plays too many minutes and is hopelessly inefficient.
OMFG. Good job buddy. So basically you want to make it bleeping personal. Whatever. Out of respect for Cooney's performance tonight I am not going to say anything more than Good job Trevor you were awesome tonight.

Great post. Every single poster on this board you should like your post because it is so bleeping good.

Sad thing was commentary was all about how we had to limit our turnovers to keep Carolina out of transition. That used to be us. Will we ever be that team again?:(

OMFG. Good job buddy. So basically you want to make it bleeping personal. Whatever. Out of respect for Cooney's performance tonight I am not going to say anything more than Good job Trevor you were awesome tonight.

Great post. Every single poster on this board you should like your post because it is so bleeping good.
You're welcome.

One thing Cooney did badly tonight was not fouling on that last possession in the first half. Like Bilas said, have to put the big guy on the line there to make him earn the points.

Of course, if G hadn't given the ball away....

One thing Cooney did badly tonight was not fouling on that last possession in the first half. Like Bilas said, have to put the big guy on the line there to make him earn the points.

Of course, if G hadn't given the ball away...
Up 2 and holding for the last shot, I think everyone was so shocked at the turnover that they didn't react.

Up 2 and holding for the last shot, I think everyone was so shocked at the turnover that they didn't react.

Cooney was there and could have done it but he swung and missed. DC2 couldn't catch up so I don't fault him. Just really wish G had been able to keep that one under control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom