The helmets look great ^^^^ | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The helmets look great ^^^^

Agreed...but Rutgers is good location wise for our fanbase. UConn is good too...but as you said UMass can serve a similiar situation. Tailgating (Aero Club) at the Rent was top notch.

We'll never play UMass if we're playing BC.

But I know you understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is that UConn and Rutgers are probably the Florida State and Clemson of the Big East.

You must have had a lot of speeding tickets in North Carolina or something. Which is quite an accomplishment since the speed limit is 100.

Chip, you must have missed the speed trap in tobacco country that goes from 40 to 30 to 20 to 10 over about 200 yards.

No joke.

I have season tickets. But I also go to a lot of away games. Or I used to when we played in the Big East. Sorry, you can like the ACC all you want. I'm taking the JB stance: It sucks.

So would you rather be in UConn's position right now than play our schedule?

just click on any helmut and you get last years team in that spot...lol

Maryland's helmet looks like baboon ass.

Maryland wore a different helmet every week last season it seemed like. This was one of the worst. The White version of the one linked above that is black with that pennant at the top weren't so attractive either.

xlarge_123917796__1_.jpg

Maryland wore a different helmet every week last season it seemed like. This was one of the worst. The White version of the one linked above that is black with that pennant at the top weren't so attractive either.

xlarge_123917796__1_.jpg

Their uniforms are butt ugly. That's about all I have to say about Maryland as a program.

I really liked UMD's unis last year.

diggsrun.jpg

Their turtle shell helmets were pretty cool also.

v007_1320527521.jpg

Helmet links need updating.
Done Jeep. I had a terrible time finding a message board for Wagner football. Went with the best option I could find. For a while, I thought I was going to have to settle for the want ads for the Staten Island newspaper.

As someone who has the misfortune to live in the Garden State, and work in close proximity to the RU campus, I am estatic about going to the ACC and not having to deal with anything New Brunswick related. Hell, I won't even go to the Canadian Maritimes because it reminds me of them.

how pissed is the owner of Varsity now that he has to buy new banners.

Take a look at the schedule on suathletics.com. All of our conference games say "ACC." That really hit me. No more Big East.

The helmets brought it home for me. It still kills me that the northeast, the most populated part of the country, will not be represented by a college football conference. Like the other "eastern" powers we've had to attach ourselves to a conference that represents a different part of the country to survive, (or prosper). It is what it is.

how pissed is the owner of Varsity now that he has to buy new banners.

I think he only needs a Duke banner. We've played all the other ACC teams recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom