The lesson from this Freezes firing | Syracusefan.com

The lesson from this Freezes firing

dasher

Living Legend
is that a coach is much better off getting hookers for his players than for himself. If Freeze had down that, 5 game suspension from the league. I know that Freeze is a football coach but this really a shot at slick Rick

is that a coach is much better off getting hookers for his players than for himself. If Freeze had down that, 5 game suspension from the league. I know that Freeze is a football coach but this really a shot at slick Rick

NCAA: you can cheat on your spouse, or fool around in general - just don't hire a Pro to do it with.
Also - if it's all over in :15 seconds, then that's ok too.
(that's NOT what she said :p)

Posted this in the football thread but I wouldn't be so sure Freezus wasn't calling for recruits. The only surprise by many in the SEC is that the call he got busted for wasn't to Memphis. There's a reason everyone at OM who had been so brazenly fighting every inch of this NCAA investigation quickly folded up shop and closed things down when news of 1 phone call for 1 minute that Freeze originally called a "misdial" broke.

They wanted that investigation to end before it became the nail in the coffin that ensured the death penalty.

Posted this in the football thread but I wouldn't be so sure Freezus wasn't calling for recruits. The only surprise by many in the SEC is that the call he got busted for wasn't to Memphis. There's a reason everyone at OM who had been so brazenly fighting every inch of this NCAA investigation quickly folded up shop and closed things down when news of 1 phone call for 1 minute that Freeze originally called a "misdial" broke.

They wanted that investigation to end before it became the nail in the coffin that ensured the death penalty.

My first thought was they were for recruits

NCAA: you can cheat on your spouse, or fool around in general - just don't hire a Pro to do it with.
Also - if it's all over in :15 seconds, then that's ok too.
(that's NOT what she said :p)
You might, I don't.

If going to call hookers, get a burner phone, don't leave a trace.

spoken like one with experience. I KID I KID.

personally, I don't care if he called for himself. who gives a rats intestine as long as he'a paying for it himself. It's between he and his wife and family.

but OLE Miss...the bastion of morality and ethics could not tolerate such behavior from its head coach.

spoken like one with experience. I KID I KID.

personally, I don't care if he called for himself. who gives a rats intestine as long as he'a paying for it himself. It's between he and his wife and family.

but OLE Miss...the bastion of morality and ethics could not tolerate such behavior from its head coach.
Yeah...

"Ole Miss"... Whose name is based upon slavery.

The bastion of uptight morality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom