The Mob Podcast | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

The Mob Podcast

I take zero issues with making sure he can block his position before anything else.
Yes, obviously a TE needs to block, but I start having issues with it when Oronde goes out for the season with Jones being hurt too. Move him to WR then. Another issue I take is how non-serviceable our ordinary TE’s are.

Alford and Hatcher were non-answers. Get the ball in the hands of playmakers.

Yes, obviously a TE needs to block, but I start having issues with it when Oronde goes out for the season with Jones being hurt too. Move him to WR then. Another issue I take is how non-serviceable our ordinary TE’s are.

I'd imagine they were trying to earlier... Gadsden's first missed game was by Purdue. Without looking up the numbers and just remembering the game, I'd bet Villari led the team in targets against Clemson 2 games later.

Gadsden is irreplaceable - he just gets open. Villari and everyone else has to work to get open and then last week the staff said screw it, he's definitely getting the ball if we just snap it to him.

OG is a TE so keeping Villari at TE is the easiest way to replace him. I’m guessing the staff projected Villari to take over next year if OG stayed healthy and went to the League.

Villari was also injured so his development was slower than anyone wanted.

I feel much better about the last 2 games after seeing the interaction between these teammates. The team is fortunate to have all three.
It pulls us right back in. Couldn’t agree more

Happy how they loved their trip to NYC. Glad they had a great time and enjoyed it. The reactions to seeing NYC for the first time was fun and how much they enjoyed the fans who attended. The pressure on these players is immense but the pressure they put on themselves is unbelievable. If we think fans expectations are high - the expectations they have for themselves is so much higher. Go SU! (Love these Mob podcasts)

The clip about Dino talking to the team and having them share the "why" was powerful. Maybe this lights a fire under Dino and he remembers his "why."

How many of these dudes opt out? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

zimage021.png

Unfortunately it’s looking like the Marlowe/Caleb Mob podcast era has ended without a proper send-off. I understand why they skipped wake forest week after the firing of Dino, but was hoping they’d do at least a final short one from the bowl like they did last year

Unfortunately it’s looking like the Marlowe/Caleb Mob podcast era has ended without a proper send-off. I understand why they skipped wake forest week after the firing of Dino, but was hoping they’d do at least a final short one from the bowl like they did last year
Jackson Meeks had a very popular podcast at the University of Georgia, so maybe he takes the reins? Gotta think KingJoseph with his social media savvy would be in the mix too.

They probably had more former players on their list that they never got the chance to trash.

I’m not sold that Wax won’t be back to co-host again
I get the feeling he wants to go league this year, but he didn’t have an amazing year if we are being honest. I know he and Barron are close wouldn’t be surprised if they both stay or both go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom