The Mob Podcast | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

The Mob Podcast

I listen to Bleav with Mike McCallister and the new Brent Axe/Emily Leiker one. Both are decent. I gave the Locked In one more of a chance that I probably should have last year. Those guys are so freaking negative. Finally I thought, "Why am I putting myself through this?", and stopped listening.
I had the same experience with the Locked On podcast last year. Negative and ill prepared.

I listen to Bleav with Mike McCallister and the new Brent Axe/Emily Leiker one. Both are decent. I gave the Locked In one more of a chance that I probably should have last year. Those guys are so freaking negative. Finally I thought, "Why am I putting myself through this?", and stopped listening.
Had a tough time with the mccallister pod. Just a rough listen overall.

Caleb and Marlowe do a really good job with this. Always entertaining. They have a future in broadcasting if this turns out to be something they want to do.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a show on ACCN on Friday nights or Saturday mornings with a couple of guys like this talking about all the games being played that week?

Breaking things down from a player's perspective?

I think MacLain is okay. Eddie is not good. Tre Boston was another bad hire. Whoever is making the decisions on the on the air talent for ACCN is struggling.

Caleb and Marlowe do a really good job with this. Always entertaining. They have a future in broadcasting if this turns out to be something they want to do.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a show on ACCN on Friday nights or Saturday mornings with a couple of guys like this talking about all the games being played that week?

Breaking things down from a player's perspective?

I think MacLain is okay. Eddie is not good. Tre Boston was another bad hire. Whoever is making the decisions on the on the air talent for ACCN is struggling.
EJ is getting better.

On the radio Roddy Jones is a complete tool regarding SU.

Boston was awful.

Love both these guys. High quality, high character guys. Great example of the culture Dino has built. They let their personality shine but they also know how to engage with the fans and work hard.

There are many things to complain about Dino but the way he runs his program and focuses on the characters of his guys - it’s really hard as an alum to find any flaw even though we want more wins.

They posted photos of him practicing yesterday

I would be shocked if he isn’t playing this weekend
honest self assessment, including accuracy issues

2 things...
Shrader kind of brought up that he is not "fully back" just yet from his off season surgery.
He actually used the term atrophy..that surprised me.
Also, the guys brought up the crowd for the Clemson game maybe wasn't quite as raucous as they expected.
Interesting...

2 things...
Shrader kind of brought up that he is not "fully back" just yet from his off season surgery.
He actually used the term atrophy..that surprised me.
Also, the guys brought up the crowd for the Clemson game maybe wasn't quite as raucous as they expected.
Interesting...
The crowd comment doesn't surprise me. I sit in 301 and every third down I would look around and there just people sitting on their hands. How hard is it to stand up and clap for 25 seconds every few minutes. I just don't get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom