The Mob Podcast | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The Mob Podcast

About the crowd, I think they were talking about the amount of people not the amount of noise. It was loud. Yesterday, on ACC PM, Lugenbill (spelling?) commented on how loud it was.

2 things...
Shrader kind of brought up that he is not "fully back" just yet from his off season surgery.
He actually used the term atrophy..that surprised me.
Also, the guys brought up the crowd for the Clemson game maybe wasn't quite as raucous as they expected.
Interesting...
Dont love the continued focus on the crowd. Too many mental errors in the game for them to directly call out the crowd. Tickets in my section for saturdays game were 2/3 the price of the season ticket cost I paid.

That was a loud crowd that stayed loud for most of the game. Play well all game if you want the students to stay

I know it’s an inevitable part of approaching graduation for everyone but not sure I love them talking about NFL aspirations, sounds a bit like they have one foot out the door

Wow calling out Dungey… pretty bold for a team that’s looked uncompetitive
I disagree slightly with this. They said they would prefer former players to try and come to practice and speak with them in-person and have a good conversation. Obviously not realistic all the time.

What I will say is that if you're going to address it the way they just did, they better dominate Friday night.

I disagree slightly with this. They said they would prefer former players to try and come to practice and speak with them in-person and have a good conversation. Obviously not realistic all the time.

What I will say is that if you're going to address it the way they just did, they better dominate Friday night.
Can I take that bet?

Be careful what you wish for. You might get a Troy Nunes type alum showing up to hawk life insurance.

"If you have love for us..." "If you really care about us... step up and talk to us"

Well done.

Time will tell.

I hope Dungey, Bullock and any alum get back to campus and talk to this team.

The team isn’t hard to find.
Were they frustrated at Josh black too? Haven’t listened yet but he’s more recent for them.

Fingers pointed at the team

Fingers pointed at fans

Fingers pointed at alumni

Would be lovely if a grown up in the room would take ownership of the situation and show some accountability. But I guess it’s easier to let your captains take it on the nose while your alumni feel further alienated.

spiderman-meme.png
Fingers pointed at the team

Fingers pointed at fans

Fingers pointed at alumni

Would be lovely if a grown up in the room would take ownership of the situation and show some accountability. But I guess it’s easier to let your captains take it on the nose while your alumni feel further alienated.

I’m sure Dungey can handle that very low key call out. He didn’t have a problem calling them out.
Dungey went on the 315 today with Brian Higgins and backtracked saying he didn’t intend to come at the players. But as someone who was watching the twitch stream postgame he kind of did (justifiably so imo)

Villari’s interview didnt give me the warm and fuzzies about how practice is ran and talents evaluated.

He threw no one under the bus but I don’t think it takes a Saban to know he’s
dangerous with the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom