The Mob Podcast | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Mob Podcast

The three hosts are together, the defense is together, the team is together. It's all love. Really positive vibes in that locker room. The going got tough and they came through it vs Purdue.

Jahad Carter teasing Caleb asking if he had someone special in the crowd he was pointing to was funny.

These guys need some sponsors.

I want a MOB t-shirt. Print them, make them available online and give them to Otto’s Army for the NC State game (paid for by the sponsor of course).

They need a tag phrase;

- The MOB, it’s an ohana thing.

- The MOB, it’s an Orange thing.

- The MOB, we are in it together.

I want a MOB t-shirt. Print them, make them available online and give them to Otto’s Army for the NC State game (paid for by the sponsor of course).

They need a tag phrase;

Cuse MOB - Relentless

They need a tag phrase;

The MOB - always makes you pay.

Just watched episode 3. These young men are an inspiration. You can tell how tight they all are, just like family. Oh by the way. They want a sellout crowd! Said the place is lit when Cuse Nation fills the dome.

Just watched the whole pod cast . Must see for you diehards, Marlow and Caleb come off as really likable guys that you want to root for . Great to hear from Andre C and Andre S. They talked about how loud it is and how they want it packed. and even louder. Gotta get big numbers the last 3 home games. Make this place a fortress!!!

Mods can this get pinned?

The podcast is great and honestly we need this after La Familia.

Get them their views

Wow. Props to the guys on the team doing this. They are well spoken thoughtful and very entertaining.

It looks like they have some good technical help too. High-quality microphones, split screen with Andre Cisco whose remote feed was also really high-quality.

They mix in some nice highlights here and there as well. This is really well done.

Wow. Props to the guys on the team doing this. They are well spoken thoughtful and very entertaining.

It looks like they have some good technical help too. High-quality microphones, split screen with Andre Cisco whose remote feed was also really high-quality.

They mix in some nice highlights here and there as well. This is really well done.
Yep, it makes me proud of our school and our athletes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom