The Mob Podcast | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Mob Podcast

Need to get a canvas wall art made of that homemade movie poster and get that out on the collective( with approval) if possible.

Holy cow, holy moly wow and whatever other superlative you can come up with!

To have the old with the new, new history with old history like this with a person of such high character like don essentially mentoring the young players connecting the old with the new, are you freaking kidding me?!

This is absolutely fantastic and sometimes it’s the off the beaten track unexpected things that motivate a team and helps them get to the next level and have a historic season. Whether not that happens this year remains to be seen but this is great to have him with them and I’m sure with the rest of the team.

It’s like they seem to feel they’re all on a mission now to achieve the seemingly unachievable with way they seem to connect as a team to overcome the obstacles in their path and now with Donnie Mac to connect them the theirs (and ours) program’s history…….

Wow is all I can say. Just friggin wow.

Last edited:
Such a high quality guy is Don McPherson. I had no idea. Makes me super proud of my university to see our football players respecting him so much and seeing all the wisdom he has developed and is sharing. Great great stuff.

Just got a chance to watch episode 4. Absolutely my fav so far. Donnie Mac's input on how this team can stay focused and how his team had a closeness just like the current team.

I agree 100%

Finally got a chance to listen to the entire podcast today. In one word - POWERFUL!

The entire production is worth a listen, but the last 25-30 was awesome.

I immediately sent the podcast to a dozen friends.

If you haven’t watched this episode, I strongly suggest you do. I don’t think you’ll regret it.

Last edited:
Agreed. Another fantastic episode. Much different than the others but was perfect for the bye week. Donnie McPherson is a LEGEND! Such a good influence and mentor for these kids. Loved all the inside info on the old McPherson teams and the dynamic they had as a team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom