The Next 3 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Next 3

Hoping for 2-1...possibly 0-3...but I think 1-2

A team like Cuse needs almost zero injuries to have a breakthrough season. We haven't received that...sigh.

I see a bowl game but the way it is going I see 7 (maybe 8) wins. Three from: Clemson, at VTech, BC, neutral Pitt, at GaTech, Wake.

If we get really good fortune from the owies 8 or 9 wins is still achievable. Purdue is looking like a 4 or 5 win team. Army played out as I expected but we all should temper expectations.

Start researching Annapolis, El Paso, San Diego and Charlotte. The 315 in me sez 7 wins...the drunk on Orange Kool-aid says 9...no 10 wins!

BL: ask me again on Oct 8th.
Military bowl would be a huge disappointment. Sun Bowl, World Camping Bowl, Holiday bowl, and Orange bowl imo should be the adjusted goals. Can’t waste Shrader’s Sr. season and a team full of experienced upperclassman. If we can’t do it with this team i don’t know what team will be able to do it.

Last edited:
0-3 wouldn't crush me. They are teams with more overall talent than us and two are on the road.

But what we do after is the key. VT, BC, Pitt are all conference bottom feeders so far. Wake at home should be a W as well. GT on the road is looking tougher than it did when the season started.

Keep us healthy, and give me a minimum 8-4, and all is well in my world.
This a thousand times

0-3 wouldn't crush me. They are teams with more overall talent than us and two are on the road.

But what we do after is the key. VT, BC, Pitt are all conference bottom feeders so far. Wake at home should be a W as well. GT on the road is looking tougher than it did when the season started.

Keep us healthy, and give me a minimum 8-4, and all is well in my world.
That's why IFFFFFF SU falls behind by 21+ in these next three games you've got to sit the starters.

Get a win and come out of it relatively heathy and Shrader isn't limping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom