The officiating was fair tonight. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The officiating was fair tonight.

I thought for sure they were going to call a shooting foul against us on the last play. Glad to see they did not.

Every good official knows there has to be blood before there's a call there, and I mean a lot of it. And frankly that's exactly what they say to each other, in that situation, before the ball comes in.

I looked at the crew's names in the box score, they were Bryan Kersey, Roger Ayers, Michael Roberts. Isn't Roberts a guy we've had trouble with in the past? And even this year?

Allen molested Trevor the entire first half. The officials evened it out in the 2nd.

There were several points in the game where I was yelling at the TV.

Every good official knows there has to be blood before there's a call there, and I mean a lot of it. And frankly that's exactly what they say to each other, in that situation, before the ball comes in.

As long as they call the game the same on both ends I'm happy. But what I can't stand is when an official makes calls really animated calls that make the home crowd go crazy. They have to be impartial. I've seen too many Duke home games where the officials simply favor Duke with no-calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom