The only way the JB thing goes away is | Syracusefan.com

The only way the JB thing goes away is

Marsh01

Living Legend
If Fine comes out and says JB had no knowledge of this and he kept this hidden all these years, etc.

We know this wont happen but short of this happening he will have to dodge the criticism which may very well end up costing him his job.

The fact that it won't happen angers me. Fine could do this without implying guilt.

Fine is not a stand up guy. He is coming away looking very selfish (among many other things).

If Fine comes out and says JB had no knowledge of this and he kept this hidden all these years, etc.

We know this wont happen but short of this happening he will have to dodge the criticism which may very well end up costing him his job.

Who is going to believe Fine if he does say this?

what makes me mad about this is Bernie dodged allgations twice and continued to stay at SU. He should have retired shortly after 2002 when this began to surface. Now JB, Players, university, and the fans are going to suffer because of him. I seriously hope he is thrown in jail for a long time and his wife should be also. He should atleast say something to try to help JB and the players now. Something along the lines of "JB had no idea this was something that happend behind closed door". Not that anyone would take his word but it might help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom