The reason USF won | Syracusefan.com

The reason USF won

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
i

Sorry, what was this thread about again? I lost concentration.

Good god, they reallly do have some offensive weaponry. I just can't stop scrolling back up this page. I saw them come on the big screen and I just knew this game was gonna get messy. It was quite a blowout.

On a sidenote as we all know, the BE was down from an offensive standpoint this year. With all the great coaches still here, they worked with what they had and I think everyone will be surprised how well we do in the dance.

BE confrence defense is VERY impressive this year and IMO will translate well in a relatively down era in college hoops talent. I'm thinking 2-3 elite eights and maybe one F4 team but likely none.

I'd also like a better view of the third one.
And to you sir I say... good eye!
Upon closer inspection, What was that photographer thinking?

Ive been debating a move to Georgia this summer...2,000th post, maybe its fate haha. Thanks!

You're welcome. I was thinking the same thing about fate, who knows. I shouldn't give advice, but I think listening to your heart usually is good in the long run. Or, you can always ponder WWJBD?

Can we please start recruiting cheerleaders? I volunteer to be a judge.

I have to admit, when I played ball in high school and college, road trips were always better when we had a few hot cheerleaders! There were always 1 or 2 that have a crush on you simply because you're on the team! Oh the good old days!

I have to admit, when I played ball in high school and college, road trips were always better when we had a few hot cheerleaders! There were always 1 or 2 that have a crush on you simply because you're on the team! Oh the good old days!
Flirting with the other teams cheerleaders was even more fun.

However this backfired on me once when we played the best team in the league and they didnt think much of us "whiteboys" (were white so its not racist :rolleyes:) and I got an And1 to start the game, walked past the cheerleaders and winked at a cheerleader who went all "Ahhhh nahhhh you didntttttt, you did not just wink at me, aahhhh nahhhhhh Ja'Quan gonna beat dat a$$".....needless to say I didnt flirt with their cheerleaders ever again.

I remember my old high school coach banned us from hanging out with girls before our games because he said "a certain activity" would weaken our legs. Always wondered if thats actually correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom