They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

Everyone is taking this pretty well. I guess we now know what it takes to chill fans out. A pandemic.

You have to think that the NIT and NCAA's will also be cancelled. What is going to change in one week, that would allow these games to be played?

NCAA tournament is such a money maker that I’d bet it just gets postponed for now. No reason to cancel at this point.

Players aren’t going anywhere. And the TV viewers will be there whenever it were to happen.

NCAA tournament is such a money maker that I’d bet it just gets postponed for now. No reason to cancel at this point.

Players aren’t going anywhere. And the TV viewers will be there whenever it were to happen.
If they postpone then that is crap. I am not saying we would have made the run we needed to get there, but there was still that chance. It would rob too many people if it was to continue. Just call the thing already!

I say all this tongue in cheek:

Notice that the Big East plays on.
A real conference.

Meanwhile...I was at a sold out MSG concert Tuesday night.
Play ball!

I'm more curious to know why this happened at the last second today. Who made that call?

OddShark has the NCAA Tournament getting cancelled at-120.

Yesterday it was +200.

It’s not happening.

I'm more curious to know why this happened at the last second today. Who made that call?
My guess would be the school Presidents. You just can't cancel all classes and still play hoop.

Once the SEC,b10 and AAC cancelled I’m sure swofford felt pressure

I say all this tongue in cheek:

Notice that the Big East plays on.
A real conference.

Meanwhile...I was at a sold out MSG concert Tuesday night.
Play ball!

The BE was always pretty mismanaged. No surprise.

OddShark has the NCAA Tournament getting cancelled at-120.

Yesterday it was +200.

It’s not happening.
Should I throw a couple hundred on it now and make some quick cash?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom