They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

Don't like the decision to crown Florida State champion.

the ACC has always said that there is no regular season champion, that the conference tournament champion is the ACC champion. So now the regular season decides the championship?

If they cancel the NCAA tournament, will Swofford declare FSU the national champion?

Last edited:
A lot of kids who had hoped to increase their pro prospects through these postseason tournaments are left in flux especially in a weak draft year where a good showing can vault you up boards.

I say all this tongue in cheek:

Notice that the Big East plays on.
A real conference.

Meanwhile...I was at a sold out MSG concert Tuesday night.
Play ball!
How did you like the Bro’s? I’ve seen some video - looks pretty amazing. I had some friends go but I couldn’t make it.

How did you like the Bro’s? I’ve seen some video - looks pretty amazing. I had some friends go but I couldn’t make it.
Tremendous!
The only thing missing was Dickey Betts.
Wish they'd make it an annual event.

One criticism...poor event shirt selection.

Tremendous!
The only thing missing was Dickey Betts.
Wish they'd make it an annual event.

One criticism...poor event shirt selection.
I had heard that Duane Betts was going to play but I guess that didn’t happen.

I had heard that Duane Betts was going to play but I guess that didn’t happen.
I'd heard the same but he wasn't on stage even though the Allman-Betts Band had the night off on their tour.
Saw their "Allman Family Reunion" show in December with more great special guests than I can remember.

Whoever the Big East Commissioner is their job will be hard to keep.

My goodness what an out of touch response.

Whoever the Big East Commissioner is their job will be hard to keep.

My goodness what an out of touch response.

Val Ackerman

Makes Swofford look pretty stupid, for having a press conference earlier claiming that all data had been considered and that the decision was made to play.
Wonder if he thought "they'll follow my lead". Ego

If Marek Dolezaj wants to go home the University should pay for a ticket for him to fly home tonight.
He shouldn’t have to stay away from home if the University is closing and it’s going to be online classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom