They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

I don’t get why we as a country can’t treat this pandemic like a crazy blizzard.
If we had an issane snow storm it would shut things down. Just declare a 2 week shutdown nationwide.

Everyone stay home. Shut all restaurants, malls, transportation, sports etc.

Gigantic 2 week stimulus. Leave only police, hospitals open.

Get this over with.
I agree with you but I can't imagine the size of the political football.

So how many on here will be more productive now with no sports to distract?

So how many on here will be more productive now with no sports to distract?
I am going to do pro bono work at the Mecklenburg County courthouse next week.
My office is shutting down thru March and I can’t just sit at home. I don’t own a video game system.
Maybe I will order one.

I am going to do pro bono work at the Mecklenburg County courthouse next week.
My office is shutting down thru March and I can’t just sit at home. I don’t own a video game system.
Maybe I will order one.

We have four- none of which get used more than once or twice a year. Might actually change now.

A lot of kids who had hoped to increase their pro prospects through these postseason tournaments are left in flux especially in a weak draft year where a good showing can vault you up boards.

are you sure. I've been told numerous times on this board that the post season doesn't matter and the NBA scouts have these kids penciled in as lottery picks since age 16

that means eli is tourney m.o.p. by default.
and bourama on the all tourney team

I'm trying to consider if there is any reason for me keep the ACC network until September

The sluggish rollout of the tests has become a debilitating weakness in America’s response to the spread of the coronavirus. By this point in its outbreak, South Korea had tested more than 100,000 people for the disease, and it was testing roughly 15,000 people every day. The United Kingdom, where three people have died of COVID-19, has already tested more than 24,900 people.

Last week, The Atlantic reported that it could only verify that 1,895 people had been tested for the coronavirus as of Friday morning.
But we'll be OK :rolleyes:

that's from 2 days ago, not december. further undermining rrlbees weak attempt at a point

but don't read this as a defense of trump, he's been bad on this (as he has been on all but a handful of issues). we have the worst political class of my lifetime across the board, but then again we deserve it

yea, that’s not how it works.

are you sure. I've been told numerous times on this board that the post season doesn't matter and the NBA scouts have these kids penciled in as lottery picks since age 16

Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom